Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

JM Mcr said:
dario2739 said:
Young's today was never a penalty - I watched the clip over and over, and although he tries his best with an outstretched leg, I still don't think there was contact - even if there was, it would have been a foul by Young who flicked HIS leg out at the defender who clearly moves his leg out of the way!

That was his left leg that he flicked out, there was definite contact with his right foot tho.....but ad I said earlier decisions like this will always be contentious depending on the tint of our glasses.

Anyway, why would he even need to seek contact - De Niro's already stated the ref's in on it

the ref is in on it, has to be, no ref could get as many disgraceful decisions "wrong" involving the same team over and over again. he'd be sacked for certain.

one or two and even i'd swallow it but the number of things they have been given is just too many to be anything other than bent. regardless of the colour of anyones glasses.

rushts said:
City Raider said:
so someone tell me again exactly how riley not only get out of the room intact but brainwashed blues into silence?

I will, because as has been stated several times on here from attendees, they were asked by MCFC not to let the details of the meeting leave the room, thanks.

what the fuck? so what was the 'purpose' of this meeting?

PistonBlue said:
rushts said:
Gerbil said:
Classy!

He's not much liked by anyone these days but wishing an injury on someone is low.

Well i'm lower than a rats scrotum then, cos every time the filth play i want someone to snap Rodney in half.

I want maximum damage to these bent fuckers.............I am not even a City fan..Oldham through and through............the Prem is so corrupt

Lol, and I was only saying to my dad today that I hoped ginger bollocks breaks his knee or something. How low can you go???
<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:22 pm --<br /><br />
PistonBlue said:
rushts said:
Gerbil said:
Classy!

He's not much liked by anyone these days but wishing an injury on someone is low.

Well i'm lower than a rats scrotum then, cos every time the filth play i want someone to snap Rodney in half.

I want maximum damage to these bent fuckers.............I am not even a City fan..Oldham through and through............the Prem is so corrupt

Lol, and I was only saying to my dad today that I hoped ginger bollocks breaks his knee or something. How low can you go???

it's out in the open now, are people forgetting the weeks and weeks they've got these decisions?

i'm convinced now, 100% somethings going on. i've been pretty sure for a while but they can't get this many wrong for just 1 team.

i wonder how bob will defend this one, has he commented yet? even my rag mate thinks it's embarrassing.

ban-mcfc said:
it's out in the open now, are people forgetting the weeks and weeks they've got these decisions?

i'm convinced now, 100% somethings going on. i've been pretty sure for a while but they can't get this many wrong for just 1 team.

i wonder how bob will defend this one, has he commented yet? even my rag mate thinks it's embarrassing.

What decisions?

I mean apart from:-

The two offside goals away at arsenal

The two very soft penalties away at Chelsea

The even softer penalty and red card against qpr

The soft red card wolves got

Wigans disallowed goal

The clear failure to give Evans a second yellow at wigan

The stonewall penalty fulham were denied

Todays incredibly soft penalty

Apart from them, what decisions?

Chris in London said:
ban-mcfc said:

What decisions?

Wigans disallowed goal

ok yeah but apart from those dodgy decisions what else have they been given?

it's not like we've been stuffed by certain refs after all....

lol

I'm with Roberto, 'its finished'

English football is corrupt.

Young stands on a defenders foot and then seeks out the defender with his other leg and gets a penalty.

Tevez has his foot stood on and gets booked.

Young is offside, blatently dives, gets fellow pro sent off & gains a penalty.

These are amongst a litany of incidents this season. United have gained 9 penalties at home this season. How many were when the game was 0-0?

We get our captain & best defender sent off after 10 mins for a tackle that was no worse then the ginger princess's knee high lunge yesterday which was described by Alan Smith as 'a clumsy Scholes tackle that we've become used to' & out of the FA Cup we go.

The Sky commentator actually said that Young didnt just start diving at united and he must have been encouraged to do it when he was at Villa.

Silva scythed down against Chelsea no pen. If we went 2-0 up we wouldn't have lost that game.

Sunderland scoring an offside goal to win the game at the SOL

Being mugged out of the League Cup by poor refereeing decisions, Richards handball.

We've made mistakes as a team, and had one or two decisions go for us (Dzeko's dive) but the league is bent, make no mistake about it. If even half the things that have happened this season in our country had happened anywhere else we'd be calling it bent & panorama would be doing documentaries on it.

Balti said:
Chris in London said:
ban-mcfc said:

What decisions?

Wigans disallowed goal

lol

Red cards? When was the last time they got a red card?

Balotelli has had two in the league plus the suspension after spurs, kompany one in the league, clichy and Barry one each - 5 in 5 months. No opposing player has been sent off in a city game since Evans.

Chris in London said:
Balti said:
Chris in London said:
What decisions?

Wigans disallowed goal

lol

Balotelli has had two in the league plus the suspension after spurs, kompany one in the league, clichy and Barry one each - 5 in 5 months. No opposing player has been sent off in a city game since Evans.

ok but apart from those as well then what else have the romans ever given us?

Balti said:
Chris in London said:
Balti said:

lol

ok but apart from those as well then what else have the romans ever given us?

I've just been posting on a different website, "mcfc-bluemoon".

Splitters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.