Those who think there's no agenda need to read this...

Surely it's not possible to be given 2 red cards in the same match. The FA had no choice with Mario, Derry decision is beyond ridiculous.

Speaking for myself, I stated clearly that I have not interest in the theory that there is an agenda or that the FA are corrupt.

Regarding Balotelli's incident with Song, the announcement has been that since at least one official saw the challenge in question during the run of play on the pitch and did nothing, then according to the agreed upon rules there will be no retrospective action against Balotelli.

All this does is further reinforce for me my own perspective, which is that the FA and FIFA are likely not corrupt, and rather more likely incompetent. There is a big difference between these two things. Corruption does not explain both of the incidents from the previous weekend. Incompetence surely does.

MotownBlue said:
Speaking for myself, I stated clearly that I have not interest in the theory that there is an agenda or that the FA are corrupt.

Regarding Balotelli's incident with Song, the announcement has been that since at least one official saw the challenge in question during the run of play on the pitch and did nothing, then according to the agreed upon rules there will be no retrospective action against Balotelli.

All this does is further reinforce for me my own perspective, which is that the FA and FIFA are likely not corrupt, and rather more likely incompetent. There is a big difference between these two things. Corruption does not explain both of the incidents from the previous weekend. Incompetence surely does.

..when referees lie about seeing incidents to enable different courses of action to be taken at a later date(webb,clattenburg for two) that to me is corrupt...but hey its all about opinions ,you have yours i have mine.

fao Bob.

Think you miss the point a bit, there is no 'conspiracy' I'm sure we agree, however now the title race is as good as over the FA are free to 'level' up the field. When we point to this shit decision which cost us or that shit decision which UTD got away with, our detractors can now simply say "yeah but what about Balotelli" job done, we no longer have an argument. The FA are not necessarily corrupt just not fit for purpose, not by any stretch of the imagination.

MotownBlue said:

Agree, the quality is horrible and seems to be actually declining. Its something that the FA should (but won't) take seriously. Some managers are moaners but we're now being treated to a regular torrent of complaints from managers that the level of officiating just isn't good enough.

Balo got four games retrospectively for an offence the referee saw, but later claimed he didn't — the Parker incident in the Spurs game. He was subsequently shown in photographs and TV coverage to be lying.
To pull such a stunt twice against one player in the same season would be a bit much.
Ade suffered the same fate for his clash with Van Persie two seasons ago.

rastus said:
Has that dirty **** Rooney had red or yellow this season
I think golden boy has 1 yellow. Might not even have that. And the FA will wonder why when the fucker gets send off in the Euros.

Just looked, he has 1 yellow in Europe. 0 in domestic competitions. Laughable.

No Rooney has not been booked at all this season, can you believe that??

Also, the FA had no option other than to uphold the Derry sending off simply because to over rule it would show how corrupt or incompetent (take your choice) the match officials were and are.

gaudinisbodyshop said:
Week last Thursday guess who was having a little drink together at the Worsley Marriot? Slur Baconface, Martin O'Neill and Mr Mark Halsey, probably discussing the last game of the season and how it will pan out.Before you ask who saw it, I did with my very own peepers people.Will be interesting to see the officials for the said game, I wouldn't be suprised nor dissapointed to find out that the 'coincidence' takes place.Football is bent no doubt about it but EVERYTHING in this world is bent i will tell you, the ruling elite have been doing it for centuries,

Corruption everywhere you look!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.