Those working from home

I am working from my sofa mostly, but started to have issues with my back already. Before i had to be available and send the first messages to the clients at 7 am but now i started to use scheduling whatsapp and do that in the evening mostly. That gives me extra time in the morning and can sleep a little longer if i want to.

Last edited:
My wife is still WFH, has been since the first lockdown good points is she doesn't have the hassle of commuting into Manchester which took her over an hour there and back, she's more productive at home, can log-on earlier and stay on longer if they are busy, couldn't do that before, from a personal point of view, it's a bit harder for me at times as selfishly I don't get any "me time" when I come home from work. She misses the daily interaction with the girls from work but they do try to meet up 2 or 3 times a year for drinks and a good natter. After the last lockdown, her company offered their department the choice, carry on WFH or go back to the office...so WFH it is..

Me. Changed jobs last month too hoping to work in the office some days as well as home. Came in today & not for the first time nobody is in. Seems to me that things have changed for good - apart from the rare cases where the employer feels they can insist on office working.

Left my full time job earlier this year to work for myself.

I’ve got a desk in a co working space and probably go in there 3 days a week, have to travel to a clients office one day a week (which is a pain in the arse) and work from home one day.

I like the flexibility a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.