Those working from home

I hardly get home let alone work from home. Work is so mental I have to eat on the move, I forget to drink enough water, dont get enough kip, regularly go in for 8am and have to work until about 3am the next day. Get home for a brief lie down and back, constantly. Waiting for my first heart attack practically speaking. Cram everything into my days off including rest, training and exercise, house work and essentials and some pub time. Even get nagged to death on my days off and regularly have work at least one of them, just to keep the wheel turning. Fucking crazy really. The last 4 years have gone in a blink with it all

I hardly get home let alone work from home. Work is so mental I have to eat on the move, I forget to drink enough water, dont get enough kip, regularly go in for 8am and have to work until about 3am the next day. Get home for a brief lie down and back, constantly. Waiting for my first heart attack practically speaking. Cram everything into my days off including rest, training and exercise, house work and essentials and some pub time. Even get nagged to death on my days off and regularly have work at least one of them, just to keep the wheel turning. Fucking crazy really. The last 4 years have gone in a blink with it all
What on earth are you doing for a job that creates that much stress in your life?

Go easy mate, no job is worth your health

Jesus. What do you do for work.

IT transition support?

Doctor/Nurse , 24 hours in A&E ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.