Thought we had the best fans in the country!!

mancity89 said:
King Of The Kippax said:
well ill be there, i cant talk for anyone else but its cheap, its a time which most people should be able to make and its not even on TV, Cmon no exscuse surely??

People might have to work, times are hard.

People have to work on a match day? Don't Singapore and Shanghai shut down when MANUre have a match? Time we had parity.

Anyway, as I'll in the ground, bloody tier 2 mind, KO will still be at 8.

Come on CITY! ☺

Dont forget the recession some lads can't stretch to it especially with kids.
Old second division full houses at maine road says it all really look at the toon and leeds who have half the ground unopened every week so I think the statement still stands.
How much are the tickets and do seasoncard holders have to fork out as well?

I wont be there im affraid....i would of been going but i am SKINT due to the fact i go ibiza on friday and allllll my money is in Euros. I have scrapped together about £4 for 1 pint in the airport, times are hard i wish the Board would pay us all for being amazing fans or even a nice watch i could Pawn in?! :(

I'll be there too, I'm just buying on the day. Need a citycard too should get that today while im in town.

Its a shitty time. I dont get paid til Friday and i am broke

Im a season ticket holder and was there on Sunday. Id be there if i had the cash.

bluemoonchick said:
liamctid said:
Are you sure Marks going? He told me last night he was gonna be too busy playing Farmville on facebook.

PMSL i wouldnt be surprised. I'll have to remind him to harvest his rice before he leaves work ;-)

Tell him to send me a couple of trees while he's at it!

I'll be there. Just hoping that as I come from Sale I don't get stuck in the swamp traffic:-( Fingers crossed will see you in Mary Ds.

Can't be arsed with these rounds, and had absolutely no intention of going, but just bought three for South Stand level two.

To give the lads a hand for Sunday's efforts and stick two fingers up to those scumbags.

All I ask, blues, is please, please no extra time!

Oh, and no pissing down with rain, like at present.

Apart from that, six goals and a win will do nicely.

(and currently on crutches after Arsenal fan (supposed accident and with his City fan dad) stamped on my leg and partially ruptured my Achilles as celebrated SWP goal!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.