Thought we had the best fans in the country!!

Bluebird1 said:
bluemoonchick said:
PMSL i wouldnt be surprised. I'll have to remind him to harvest his rice before he leaves work ;-)

Tell him to send me a couple of trees while he's at it!

I'll be there. Just hoping that as I come from Sale I don't get stuck in the swamp traffic:-( Fingers crossed will see you in Mary Ds.

I'll text you when i get to Mary D's and see where you are xx

There is 11 of us with season tickets. Only 3 of us going to this game. The other lads have money, dont work nights, and all live within 10 miles of the ground, but probably can't be arsed with this match!

bluemoonchick said:
Bluebird1 said:
Tell him to send me a couple of trees while he's at it!

I'll be there. Just hoping that as I come from Sale I don't get stuck in the swamp traffic:-( Fingers crossed will see you in Mary Ds.

I'll text you when i get to Mary D's and see where you are xx

Also coming through Sale. Always go this way, so not to smell the swamp.

Go through Sale Moor village, through Northern Moor, turn left on to slope for Princess Parkway (at the Northenden post house)

about 2 miles (as if going to Maine Road), turn right on to Wilbraham Road (at this point you can either turn left on to Lloyd Street and drive virtually traffic free all the way up to the Mancunian Way roundabout, and then just follow signs for ancoats, think 3rd exit.

Alternatively, stay on Wilbraham Road, until junction of Wilmslow Road and turn left (not forgetting to appreciate all the new fine female student totty arriving).

Turn right into Old Hall Lane (past Manchester Grammar school. Left at lights at the bottom. Right turn at next lights main junction. Then take left at Longsight market lights and right at next main set of Upper Brook Street, past the Asda and straight on for couple miles.

Jobs a good un' and as an old Moss Side boy, definitely the quickest and most effective way, and getting back will avoid sitting in traffic with those misfits.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Alternatively, stay on Wilbraham Road, until junction of Wilmslow Road and turn left (not forgetting to appreciate all the new fine female student totty arriving).
advantages of my college being on Wimslow rd ;)

I truly dislike this kind of thread, all any of us can do is show up and encourage others to do so, slagging off people that can't won't go doesn't make the issue any better.

people dont have to justify why they cant go, simple as. however, 15,000 is embarassing. if we were playing united at home tomorrow do you think only 15,000 would turn up then?

I'm totally gutted about not being able to go to any games this season as I'm out of work and with christmas only around the corner what little money i do have will be spent on my little girl, As much as i love city my daughter will always come first, But with the amount of CV's I'm sending out plus there seems to be more work around all of a sudden maybe I'll get to a few games this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.