Thought we had the best fans in the country!!

Always a pitfallling statement to make saying anyone is the “best” at anything 2bh. Surely best fans in the world are those who scrape it together to watch Norhampton or whoever shite travel to the other end of the country to watch their tosh get pummelled 5 nil over and over and over and over again.......

Im there but have stopped worrying about those that choose not to attend, doesnt get you anywhere and its still their choice what they do. These early rounds of the cup have always been poorly attended, and I can see why some cant be bothered.

LCBblue said:
Well, I know there is another thread about this, but, I thought we were the best fans in the country?!
I've got my tickets over the phone, I asked the girl on the phone how many we had sold. She said she didn't know. But then told me that only a few days ago we had sold only 15,000.

Now, I live in Leeds, and I get off work at 4:30 on a wednesday so I'm lucky. But some of you call yoursleves fans? Pfft. I realise times are tough at the minute...and it is for all of us, but give it a try...

Me and my son will be there! My knoledge is that they hae shut the top tier, so the max we will get is 30,000????? (Clarification needed). Fill it up lads come on!! Times are changing, the lads deserve our support more than ever after sundays game. Lets really get behind them C'mon!! CTID!

I know there is another thread about this
Yes but a top Blue like you deserves to have a thread all of his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.