Throwing the placards on the pitch

The idiots throwing them need to take a good look at themselves, I said to the guy next to me that this will be reported as objects being thrown onto the pitch, not rolled up placards. They let us all down its as simple as that.

johnmc said:
Well done for making us look like cunts.

I guess some people thought it was piss funny

You'd better go on the stadium to watch the games, rather than moaning here.Only then you'll be able to use "us" in this kind of sentences.
And by the way, it was funny to see the Showsec cunts getting hit by the paper balls.

johnmc said:
Stillsy said:
johnmc said:
Flawed on more than one point.

I had a ticket.

Even if i didn't have a ticket this wasnt a pre arranged thing was it?

What was your reason for not attending.

And surely if you knew we was having these cards the thought of them being thrown onto the pitch must have crossed your mind and you should have been there defending the image and reputation of the club! And keeping the stewards, lino's and villerealy superstars safe!

I have an operation on Thursday. It has been going on and on with the insurance company for weeks. Basically if i didn't have a hearing test tonight then the operation on Thursday would not have been covered and I'd have to pay around £3k. What would you do in those circumstances??

Quote)

Rule number one on BM;

You don't have to explain to any fooker why you weren't there tonight.

dsc1401 said:
johnmc said:

You'd better go on the stadium to watch the games, rather than moaning here.Only then you'll be able to use "us" in this kind of sentences.
And by the way, it was funny to see the Showsec cunts getting hit by the paper balls.
I went, you made US look cunts. Probably not a new thing for you.

dsc1401 said:
johnmc said:

Been to over 50 stadiums watching "us" so please don't preach your shit to me.

I'd freely admit that throwing them at the stewards would be a bit amusing for 5 minutes. That's not my point.

That's us never having that kind of thing again. Well, it's a bit gimmicky anyway but done right can look great. Whatever, it doesn't matter now. We'll never see that again at the Etihad.

dsc1401 said:
johnmc said:

go and watch a pantomine...you'll love it.

reddishblue said:
Skashion said:
I made a plane. Only got about 2/3 down the first tier though. Bit disappointed with that effort. Any advice on better aerodynamics lads?

Jump off a cliff and flap your arms.

+1

BillyMC said:
dsc1401 said:
johnmc said:

go and watch a pantomine...you'll love it.
Nah. He wouldn't get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.