Throwing the placards on the pitch

I know it's just paper...

But think how it looks on TV and to uefa officials when a villareal player goes to take a corner and is hit with a barrage of "missiles"

They will be looking at anything to throw the book at us, and if they think a fine will be pointless they will look at deducting points and maybe banning us from the competition

Anyone throwing anything on the pitch made us all look like cunts today so thanks for that

manchester blue said:
moorsideblue said:
stop fuckin moaning! it was a bit of fuckin paper

In the eyes of eufa does not matter if it was paper, a peanut or a bottle. The knobheads were told to stop but ignored it. I expect a fine. I also expect random bans and hopefully I won't be disappointed.
exactly...it was embarrassing....fuck off and watch billysmarts circus if you think its so fucking funny...if the so called singing section put as much effort into backing the team as acting like fuckwits...especially after they were warned the club would suffer.

Thanks fellas, they stook me on 111 to steward tonight instead of my usual spot and all I got was pelted constantly by mainly spotty teenagers (who incidently spent more time throwing at us than watching the game)

One mod who has posted already on this thread was spotted making a plane out of his paper by yours truly.

On a more serious note those who decided to pelt the UEFA official, we shall just have to cross our fingers he hasnt included this in his report I suppose.

All I can say is what absolute pricks those people are. I would have said 'were' but I firmly believe they still are.

Skashion said:
I made a plane. Only got about 2/3 down the first tier though. Bit disappointed with that effort. Any advice on better aerodynamics lads?

Jump off a cliff and flap your arms.

bluechaos said:
I know it's just paper...

But think how it looks on TV and to uefa officials when a villareal player goes to take a corner and is hit with a barrage of "missiles"

They will be looking at anything to throw the book at us, and if they think a fine will be pointless they will look at deducting points and maybe banning us from the competition

Anyone throwing anything on the pitch made us all look like cunts today so thanks for that

And what do you think they will do about Napoli fans stabbing any set of fans that travel to Naples?

We will get a warning, Napoli will get fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.