Throwing the placards on the pitch

Gaylord du Bois said:
Skashion said:
I made a plane. Only got about 2/3 down the first tier though. Bit disappointed with that effort. Any advice on better aerodynamics lads?
Try a double fold.
Did do. Maybe it's my throwing technique which needs some work.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:20 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
Nah. He wouldn't get it.
Oh yes he would.

it was funny to see the Showsec cunts getting hit by the paper balls.

Funny ha ha, funny peculiar..or not funny at all?

Suppose after we win bluemoan needs something to moan about

but honestly it was a few peices of paper, take that stick from up your arses and lighten the fuck up

johnmc said:
dsc1401 said:
johnmc said:
Well done for making us look like cunts.

I guess some people thought it was piss funny

You'd better go on the stadium to watch the games, rather than moaning here.Only then you'll be able to use "us" in this kind of sentences.
And by the way, it was funny to see the Showsec cunts getting hit by the paper balls.

Been to over 50 stadiums watching "us" so please don't preach your shit to me.

I'd freely admit that throwing them at the stewards would be a bit amusing for 5 minutes. That's not my point.

I think you shouldn't preach about a game you didn't attend.But nevermind, I should have kept my mouth shut.This place is mainly for couch fans anyway.
Have fun!

danburge82 said:
That's us never having that kind of thing again. Well, it's a bit gimmicky anyway but done right can look great. Whatever, it doesn't matter now. We'll never see that again at the Etihad.

if they do I hope they put the paper on the bottom of the seat and not the back as they really did not think this through - it was a cup game and lots had moved seats - it would have been nice to actually see the seat numbers to find your seat, rather than have them all covered by a piece of coloured paper and an elastic band! DOH

johnmc said:
Well done for making us look like cunts.

I guess some people thought it was piss funny

it was no different at the FA cup semi final - every fecker was making aero planes - guess it wont hapopen again though

Skashion said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Skashion said:
I made a plane. Only got about 2/3 down the first tier though. Bit disappointed with that effort. Any advice on better aerodynamics lads?
Try a double fold.
Did do. Maybe it's my throwing technique which needs some work.

Then try strapping two lumps of lead to your feet for counter balance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.