Throwing the placards on the pitch

dsc1401 said:
johnmc said:
dsc1401 said:
You'd better go on the stadium to watch the games, rather than moaning here.Only then you'll be able to use "us" in this kind of sentences.
And by the way, it was funny to see the Showsec cunts getting hit by the paper balls.

Been to over 50 stadiums watching "us" so please don't preach your shit to me.

I'd freely admit that throwing them at the stewards would be a bit amusing for 5 minutes. That's not my point.

I think you shouldn't preach about a game you didn't attend.But nevermind, I should have kept my mouth shut.This place is mainly for couch fans anyway.
Have fun!

Are you for real? You can only comment on games you attend?

Marios stress ball,please don't call me a liar,I'm in 308 looking down on 109.Plonkers,they were told No More,and EUFA would report the club.Allangels on saturday,idiots on tuesday.

disco dancer said:
Suppose after we win bluemoan needs something to moan about

but honestly it was a few peices of paper, take that stick from up your arses and lighten the fuck up

Throwing anything at players is a dumb full stop. All the cameras see it lot's of things being thrown at the player, unfortunate for us they do not get the "it's only paper" part.

It makes us look bad.

disco dancer said:
Suppose after we win bluemoan needs something to moan about

but honestly it was a few peices of paper, take that stick from up your arses and lighten the fuck up

Tell that to UEFA.

Why do you think there was a request on the tannoy almost pleading for it to stop.

I really can't believe that people thought throwing things at the official next to the goal or a player about to take a corner was funny - hopefully UEFA will just give us a warning and suspended fine.

Trigger said:
danburge82 said:
That's us never having that kind of thing again. Well, it's a bit gimmicky anyway but done right can look great. Whatever, it doesn't matter now. We'll never see that again at the Etihad.

if they do I hope they put the paper on the bottom of the seat and not the back as they really did not think this through - it was a cup game and lots had moved seats - it would have been nice to actually see the seat numbers to find your seat, rather than have them all covered by a piece of coloured paper and an elastic band! DOH

What did it look like anyway ?

I couldn't see, I was stuck under a stupid bit of fucking paper.

Napoli didn't get a special announcement for smoking weed in the stands. But everyone, even after a last minute win, seems to go mental at some paper.

whoever made that blue plane that travelled 50 yards as they came out for the second half.

was a fuckin genius

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.