Throwing the placards on the pitch

Corky said:
cyberblue said:
Glad most of you didnt go to games in the 70s .what would you have thought when sharpend pennies .golf balls .bricks & bottles were slung at you on a regular basis .not to mention .darts ,marbles ect in them days i would have prayed for the scousers to throw a bit of paper at me

Then you complain it is all seater, too expensive and you can't have a beer in the stand.

It is those can't write a book hoolies that have made the rules what they are today.
When did i complain it all seater .too expensive ect

Is there a chance Uefa could do more than impose a fine eg deducting points?

I understand frustration at the stewards past behaviour but it was a disgrace they were thrown past the stewards and on the pitch after official warnings from the ref were ignored.

Uefa and the media would love to blow this sort of thing out of proportion.

This sort of behaviour is sure to be badly received by our owners.

IMO whoever organised it needs to think a bit more carefully next time.

However great comeback, reminded me of FA Semi.

cyberblue said:
Carl_Man_City said:
cyberblue said:
Glad most of you didnt go to games in the 70s .what would you have thought when sharpend pennies .golf balls .bricks & bottles were slung at you on a regular basis .not to mention .darts ,marbles ect in them days i would have prayed for the scousers to throw a bit of paper at me

congratulations on missing the point
a bit of paper was thrown so fu*king what ? last year everyone thought the tickertape was a great idea

The point is the club asked fans not to do it and those responsible just stuck their fingers up right back to the club.

Some people think they have the right to do what the fuck they like. It has soured the result and uefa will grab the opportunity to fuck us over!

cyberblue said:
Carl_Man_City said:
cyberblue said:

a bit of paper was thrown so fu*king what ? last year everyone thought the tickertape was a great idea
congratulations on being told you've missed the point but continuing to miss the point regardless

thought it was funny myself, maybe bombarding the opposition players was too far but throwing them at showsec was good.

but yeah people are well overrating at this.

cyberblue said:
Carl_Man_City said:
cyberblue said:

erm..perhaps the fact our club will get a fine, the club made announcement telling our fans to stop but carried on. It also allowed there players to take longer over corners as they stopped when paper (or "missiles" as UEFA will refer to them as) were thrown. Again well done on missing the point.

ban-mcfc said:
thought it was funny myself, maybe bombarding the opposition players was too far but throwing them at showsec was good.

but yeah people are well overrating at this.

This

Manci7y said:
cyberblue said:
Carl_Man_City said:

The point is the club asked fans not to do it and those responsible just stuck their fingers up right back to the club.

Some people think they have the right to do what the fuck they like. It has soured the result and uefa will grab the opportunity to fuck us over!

give over, fuck all will come of this. a few bits of paper were thrown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.