Throwing the placards on the pitch

Manci7y said:
cyberblue said:
Carl_Man_City said:
congratulations on missing the point
a bit of paper was thrown so fu*king what ? last year everyone thought the tickertape was a great idea

The point is the club asked fans not to do it and those responsible just stuck their fingers up right back to the club.

Some people think they have the right to do what the fuck they like. It has soured the result and uefa will grab the opportunity to fuck us over!

It soured the result? Fuck me.

Just seen all the placards on the TV and it looked really good!

Everyone should check it out when they get chance coz it's never happening again!

it's stupid and it really doesn't help our case against stewards if we can't act like mature human beings and we end up causing trouble.

There's every excuse for Fletcher to turn round and go "if we don't do what we do then look what happens" and lo and behold we're back to square 1.

grow up and think of the bigger picture for once for christ's sake, embarrassing.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
it's stupid and it really doesn't help our case against stewards if we can't act like mature human beings and we end up causing trouble.

There's every excuse for Fletcher to turn round and go "if we don't do what we do then look what happens" and lo and behold we're back to square 1.

grow up and think of the bigger picture for once for christ's sake, embarrassing.

The bigger picture for these clowns is probably the one on their recently looted tv.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Wasn't the bigger picture a big blue and white 'Bluemoon'? I saw it! Thank God!

ban-mcfc said:
Manci7y said:
cyberblue said:
a bit of paper was thrown so fu*king what ? last year everyone thought the tickertape was a great idea

The point is the club asked fans not to do it and those responsible just stuck their fingers up right back to the club.

Some people think they have the right to do what the fuck they like. It has soured the result and uefa will grab the opportunity to fuck us over!

give over, fuck all will come of this. a few bits of paper were thrown.

Oh well, why didn't u say that earlier.... Next time u go to a uefa meeting can u ask them to serve lager during the game???

I despair .lets put it into context it was paper no-one was hurt no-one was injuried some people thought it was funny some didnt think there is bigge rthings to worry about than some paper getting chucked about

ban-mcfc said:
thought it was funny myself, maybe bombarding the opposition players was too far but throwing them at showsec was good.

but yeah people are well overrating at this.

In a nutshell mate. Just read that someone thought it overshadowed the result? BwahAhHa that is the stupidest thing I have heared. The "joke" wore a bit thin as the game went on, but, most do. It was paper thrown by fans. The internet is a terrible place sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.