Throwing the placards on the pitch

cyberblue said:
I despair .lets put it into context it was paper no-one was hurt no-one was injuried some people thought it was funny some didnt think there is bigge rthings to worry about than some paper getting chucked about
still struggling I see

cyberblue said:
I despair .lets put it into context it was paper no-one was hurt no-one was injuried some people thought it was funny some didnt think there is bigge rthings to worry about than some paper getting chucked about

Jesus christ, please read what people have responded on your last post then you might just about finally get it

BillyMC said:
cyberblue said:
still struggling I see
Look mate it has happened probably better if it hadnt but it aint the end of the world

I feel sorry for the lads who arranged the display, they were on the radio before the game and sounded very proud as to how it would look..

A bunch of idiots ruin it for them and have probabily stopped them from doing a display at another game.

cyberblue said:
You still don't get it do you ?
It's not the harm that paper can do. Its the problems that objects thrown at players and officials can create for the club.

Blue_Ketchup said:
people calling for bans for throwing a bit of paper need to get a grip.

uuum no

City said stop doing something cos you are fucking it up for everyone and still some people continued

Clueless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.