Throwing the placards on the pitch

lets sort this out final, uefa dont care if its bottles or paper it seems a bit ridiculous that paper could get the club into bother but thats the rules, it shows what a load of bollox uefa is when they cant decide the diference if the club put that down in mittigating circumstances that it was just paper, just my take

marco said:
lets sort this out final, uefa dont care if its bottles or paper it seems a bit ridiculous that paper could get the club into bother but thats the rules, it shows what a load of bollox uefa is when they cant decide the diference if the club put that down in mittigating circumstances that it was just paper, just my take
a fascinating insight into UEFA rules

RyantheBlue said:
I think a lot of your over-estimate people's thought processes.
I'm not condoning it because of this reason (even though for me this isn't a big deal), but do you really think people chuck paper thinking about the consequences? They do it but because people laugh, because to them it's funny. That's it. They don't do it consciously thinking 'shit UEFA will get involved here'.

Perhaps that's why there were requests over the tannoy - they even said why but idiots still did it.

No doubt the same morons that'll be moaning about the fine and suspended points deduction we may get.

daveduke67 said:
RyantheBlue said:
I'm not condoning it because of this reason (even though for me this isn't a big deal), but do you really think people chuck paper thinking about the consequences? They do it but because people laugh, because to them it's funny. That's it. They don't do it consciously thinking 'shit UEFA will get involved here'.

Perhaps that's why there were requests over the tannoy - they even said why but idiots still did it.

No doubt the same morons that'll be moaning about the fine and suspended points deduction we may get.

To be fair, let's say x amount of people were throwing them.
Then the tannoy, it was more like 5% of x after the announcement.

RyantheBlue said:
daveduke67 said:
RyantheBlue said:

Only because they'd thrown it all by then. Given an endless supply of paper I imagine they'd still be there throwing it at any planes that flew over.

ultimateharold said:
RyantheBlue said:
daveduke67 said:

Only because they'd thrown it all by then. Given an endless supply of paper I imagine they'd still be there throwing it at any planes that flew over.

Disagree, ever played a Playstation game and got bored of it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.