Throwing the placards on the pitch

cyberblue said:
BillyMC said:
cyberblue said:
I despair .lets put it into context it was paper no-one was hurt no-one was injuried some people thought it was funny some didnt think there is bigge rthings to worry about than some paper getting chucked about
still struggling I see
Look mate it has happened probably better if it hadnt but it aint the end of the world
some progress

Started off as bit of a laugh, not a big deal. But once people starting throwing them at officials and Villareal players, it took it to a different level. Yes they were never going to hurt anyone, they were just handing Platiini & Co yet another excuse to have a go at City.

It really was moronic the way that people kept doing it after the warnings.

Can't belive what uefa as said it looks we r out of Europe 4 at least 3 years and a 2,000 pound fine

MCFC OK

I think a lot of your over-estimate people's thought processes.
I'm not condoning it because of this reason (even though for me this isn't a big deal), but do you really think people chuck paper thinking about the consequences? They do it but because people laugh, because to them it's funny. That's it. They don't do it consciously thinking 'shit UEFA will get involved here'.

Paper or not, shit will follow this.

Funny at the stewards, not funny at the players.

LittleStan said:
Jack74 said:
Can't belive what uefa as said it looks we r out of Europe 4 at least 3 years and a 2,000 pound fine

MCFC OK

Where has this come from?

his stupid small mind, it's bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.