Throwing the placards on the pitch

In the grand scheme of things throwing bits of paper isn't serious. On the other hand, having been asked to stop otherwise the Club could be penalised and just continuing regardless is completely unacceptable. Particularly the throwing at the Villareal player. What planet are these people on ?

It seems to me that some fans who sit in EL3 are in danger of being moved permanently to accommodate people like that (and there were plenty of them at it last night). If that's the way the Club is going then we'll end up with the lunatics running the asylum.

Proper fans in the South Stand were badly let down last night.

stonerblue said:
Massive_Shroom said:
stonerblue said:
I thought it was funny when the first steward was under 'attack' but when things were chucked at the Villareal player taking the corner i was shouting for it to stop.
Not really the heinous crime some seem to think it is though.
I didnt find it funny once I just wanted everyone to get behind the team but people found throwing things more interesting

Maybe a few more 'shrooms before kick-off might help..
Think that would help for sure haha

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
In the grand scheme of things throwing bits of paper isn't serious. On the other hand, having been asked to stop otherwise the Club could be penalised and just continuing regardless is completely unacceptable. Particularly the throwing at the Villareal player. What planet are these people on ?

It seems to me that some fans who sit in EL3 are in danger of being moved permanently to accommodate people like that (and there were plenty of them at it last night). If that's the way the Club is going then we'll end up with the lunatics running the asylum.

Proper fans in the South Stand were badly let down last night.

I couldn't agree more. It was bad enough anyway but when it continued after an appeal to stop, well you have to question the mentality of the people concerned. The usual I'll do what I want and sod everyone else brigade.

29 pages but I am going to add my bit.

Yes funny at first but at half time and later City put a tannoy out saying we could be penalised and yet the dickheads still threw stuff onto the pitch and at a player. Yes it was only paper but that is not the point if we get fined, seating areas closed etc etc. You let the club down.

3 matches into our Champions League debut season and we (some) act like knobs, it doesn't bode well.

Throwing anything onto the pitch is stupid and I wouldn't be surprised if the club look at the footage to see who did this and take action against them.

Paper isn't going to hurt anyone but the Villarreal player should not be getting hit with anything when he is taking a corner.

Hello everyone, Adam Teese here. Some of you may remember me.

Just wanted to say what a bunch of pussys you lot are. If you are going to throw something at a footie match don't waste your time with bits of paper you bunch of girls. Cigarette lighters and coins work far better. You don't even have to woory about being caught because all you have to do is get your mam to deny it and to claim your a bit slow anyway. Even if it gets to court the legal system is rubbish. I had T shirts made and posted on facebook saying that I did it and I still got off.

Anyway thanks for all the pizza's and the prozzies. The bust of Winston Churchill in me mam's hall looks mega.

Adam.

ultimateharold said:
RyantheBlue said:
ultimateharold said:
Only because they'd thrown it all by then. Given an endless supply of paper I imagine they'd still be there throwing it at any planes that flew over.

Disagree, ever played a Playstation game and got bored of it?

Even the worst video game is more interesting than 'frowing papah innit'

Yes. I would much rather have a tea party.

Dr Mick said:
Hello everyone, Adam Teese here. Some of you may remember me.

Just wanted to say what a bunch of pussys you lot are. If you are going to throw something at a footie match don't waste your time with bits of paper you bunch of girls. Cigarette lighters and coins work far better. You don't even have to woory about being caught because all you have to do is get your mam to deny it and to claim your a bit slow anyway. Even if it gets to court the legal system is rubbish. I had T shirts made and posted on facebook saying that I did it and I still got off.

Anyway thanks for all the pizza's and the prozzies. The bust of Winston Churchill in me mam's hall looks mega.

Adam.

fuck off rag ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.