Thrown out of the stadium today

mekonmcfc said:
Skashion said:
I'd be sending a summons right now instead of moaning about it, although not for slander.
Advice please
Assuming they don't return the card before the next home match they'll be in breach of contract. Let them go to court and prove they have a reason to take it off you legitimately, they won't because you haven't done anything wrong, you can then be reimbursed for costs plus a bit extra. I don't think it would make it that far if they have no evidence as you say.

Skashion said:
mekonmcfc said:
Skashion said:
I'd be sending a summons right now instead of moaning about it, although not for slander.
Advice please
Assuming they don't return the card before the next home match they'll be in breach of contract. Let them go to court and prove they have a reason to take it off you legitimately, they won't because you haven't done anything wrong, you can then be reimbursed for costs plus a bit extra. I don't think it would make it that far if they have no evidence as you say.
I've mailed Danny Wilson and I just text the other lad he is also mailing him and Peter fletcher, we were both speechless it's incredible this can happen

mekonmcfc said:
For something I have categorically not done, accused of something from Wednesday night that was definitely not me.

Season card taken off me.

Does anyone know the most senior person to speak with at the club ? If it is not resolved I will be taking them to court for defamation of character and slander, and I will not hesitate in speaking to the press.

Disgusting how the club treat honest law abiding fans

You did it

Life ban terrible behaviour

mekonmcfc said:
scottchorlton said:
mekonmcfc said:
For something I have categorically not done, accused of something from Wednesday night that was definitely not me.

Season card taken off me.

Does anyone know the most senior person to speak with at the club ? If it is not resolved I will be taking them to court for defamation of character and slander, and I will not hesitate in speaking to the press.

Disgusting how the club treat honest law abiding fans

As much as i understand your frsutration and wanting to clear you name, how exactly would going to the press help?

Do you really think they woud be interested in helping you, or would they just be after an excuse to throw more shit at our club?

By all means do all neccasary to clear your name, but going to the press is not the way to do it.
Do you think at the moment I really give a toss about the club ? I spend thousands of £ every season and to be wrongly accused and embarrassed in that way is disgusting

So because some over zealous steward has accused you of something you immediately find the whole club at fault and although you spend thousands a year now apparently don't give a toss about the club??

Get in contact with the club and get the issue sorted, really don't see anyway at all where involving the press will help the situation.

The club had enough people in the press giving us shit without our own lining up to load more bullets.

That said, hope you get it sorted (the right way)

mekonmcfc said:
I've mailed Danny Wilson and I just text the other lad he is also mailing him and Peter fletcher, we were both speechless it's incredible this can happen
As in snail mail? Peter Fletcher doesn't answer emails by the way. Don't think Danny Wilson has any power to do anything about confiscated cards. It's all on Fletcher.

Skashion said:
mekonmcfc said:
As in snail mail? Peter Fletcher doesn't answer emails by the way. Don't think Danny Wilson has any power to do anything about confiscated cards. It's all on Fletcher.

he does.

Skashion said:
mekonmcfc said:

Peter Fletcher does answer e mails he answered mine last season on standing and took a lot of time with it too,very detailed.

Skashion said:
mekonmcfc said:

Fletcher's off sick at the moment so that's bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.