Ticket Demand- last five fixtures

Re: Last 5 Fixtures, Tickets.

rickmcfc said:
Just found this on mcfc.co.uk. Prices starting from £194, anyone else think that's expensive?

[/i]

no. £40 a game which is less than some games have been this season, plus you are paying for the privilege of guaranteeing a ticket for what could be the most crucial games of the season

Re: Unprecedented Ticket Demand

jma said:
Another scheme dreamed up by some wanker with a spreadsheet entitled "How to squeeze every single penny out of genuine City fans" whilst his mate, the author of the report "How to make it possible to have more gloryhunting nobs at important matches" chips in with valuable advice.
Not sure about this statement.

Slightly off topic but I see hte Wigan tickets are for sale now for £20 adults.

What if we get to 6th round of FA Cup and the Wigan match is moved to midweek & I can't go anymore - can I return my ticket and get a refund?

jma said:
Another scheme dreamed up by some wanker with a spreadsheet entitled "How to squeeze every single penny out of genuine City fans" whilst his mate, the author of the report "How to make it possible to have more gloryhunting nobs at important matches" chips in with valuable advice.

the investment whats been put into our club and your moaning about us trying sell a few extra tickets.

some short sighted people about.

spam1967 said:
jma said:

the investment whats been put into our club and your moaning about us trying sell a few extra tickets.

These might help
uqady8ep.jpg

If QPR last season is anything to go by Norwich on its own could be worth £200. Great initiative by the club.

spam1967 said:
jma said:

Selling a few extra tickets?

Why? Has the ground been empty this season? Do you expect these games to have thousands of empty seats if this daft scheme isn't implemented?

If you think that this scheme is designed as a desperate attempt to sell thousands of tickets that blues wouldn't take up then you are mental.

And what has investment into the club got to do with attempts to squeeze fans and change the demographic of City fans?

I won't hold my breath for your answer.

jma said:
spam1967 said:
jma said:

Selling a few extra tickets?

Why? Has the ground been empty this season? Do you expect these games to have thousands of empty seats if this daft scheme isn't implemented?

If you think that this scheme is designed as a desperate attempt to sell thousands of tickets that blues wouldn't take up then you are mental.

And what has investment into the club got to do with attempts to squeeze fans and change the demographic of City fans?

I won't hold my breath for your answer.

25ujyh1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.