Ticket Exchange - 2019/20 ?

Don’t forget

*Please note that the maximum number of games for which you can sell your Seasoncard on the Ticket Exchange has increased from 6 to 10 games for the 2019/20 season, at the request of City Matters.

The minutes show CM asking why the limit is 6 and the club defending it, no request to increase it though.

The club makes more money the more times season tickets are sold is the real reason.

My card, my choice!
The club can take that card off you at any time if they think you've done something wrong, as someone said earlier in the thread. And you don't have to give up your card for one second. The club prints a ticket for the person buying the seat you've listed. Did you think you had to give your card up?

You’d be denying another blue the opportunity of being at the game.

Funny bloke.

If they have £60 to spare for an individual game - the price of tickets is the big problem and the clubs fault.

There were about 500 listed for arsenal 3.5 hours before kick off at home last season, a lot of people were ill, and 3 hours before kick off the club removes them anyway, leaving about 50 that the club get all the money for.

The minutes show CM asking why the limit is 6 and the club defending it, no request to increase it though.
But they have increased it to 10 so they clearly listened. Plus I've never read any minutes that are a word-for-word record of the discussion that took place, having written plenty myself.

My card, my choice!

giphy.gif

But they have increased it to 10 so they clearly listened. Plus I've never read any minutes that are a word-for-word record of the discussion that took place, having written plenty myself.

True that the minutes could be pure bollocks, or the people that attend from City haven't a clue what is going on:

08/05/19

"Are City thinking of introducing a TV channel like other Premier League clubs? There are currently no plans to introduce a TV channel. Manchester City provides a range of content which is accessible across multiple platforms."

@roxy I do know that they don’t take my card & printing a ticket. I was one of the ones who earlier in the thread said about them taking the card off you if they think you’ve done something wrong which is why I have only ever upgraded my card for a young friend as a 21st present when I went to Canada for Christmas. I don’t think the club will find me doing anything wrong. :-)

Just had an email about the ticket exchange and amongst other things it says that if you don't attend or put your seat on the ticket exchange for a total of ten games then your seasoncard may not be automatically renewed.

That seems eminently reasonable to me. I have a season card which my sister uses, when I found she missed a game last season I gave her sh.t. Its bad enough wasting the money but having the seat empty is even worse. I’d rather give it away that have an empty seat.

I'm fine with it too. I missed four games last season due to a hip operation so put them on the exchange. Three sold and one didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.