Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

The Internet sales and phone sales, particularly the Internet seem to have worked really well, but the communication regarding the sales progress needs addressing. Fans towards the bottom of the queue, or those with friends and children further down the queue are left wondering what to do, and a bit of information about the numbers in each category, and how many are remaining at the end of every other day would be useful. I'm sure the club could do this if they wanted.

Marvin said:
The Internet sales and phone sales, particularly the Internet seem to have worked really well, but the communication regarding the sales progress needs addressing. Fans towards the bottom of the queue, or those with friends and children further down the queue are left wondering what to do, and a bit of information about the numbers in each category, and how many are remaining at the end of every other day would be useful. I'm sure the club could do this if they wanted.
you're not wrong Marvin

cityboy5 said:
Marvin said:
you're not wrong Marvin

Agree this would help. The club perhaps should say, tickets are likely to sell out in the next 24 hours / or there is now limited ticket availability.
However i think the system is 100 times better than the fa cup stoke debacle of a few years ago.

mrtwiceaseason said:
absolutley furious waited on the phone got thro st 9.06 to be told no tickets available .then they go and release the limited view tickets mins later .why the fuck wernt these available at 9,00 ? they arnt returns they knew they had them !! absolutley shit house trick .had to tell two kids you cant go thanks to this.big thanks city !!!
the more i think about this the more pissed off im getting !! to get thro on the phones and to be told sold out knowing they had the restricted views to sell !! totally disillusionedw with this and after 44 years of supporting feel like walking away .ni piint in going if you dont get to share in the good times.no point in loyalty points if when its your turn they give duff imformation out .my two kids arand the rest are the future of city and if they feel shit on they wont hang around.really do feel like packing it in today !!

mrtwiceaseason said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
absolutley furious waited on the phone got thro st 9.06 to be told no tickets available .then they go and release the limited view tickets mins later .why the fuck wernt these available at 9,00 ? they arnt returns they knew they had them !! absolutley shit house trick .had to tell two kids you cant go thanks to this.big thanks city !!!
the more i think about this the more pissed off im getting !! to get thro on the phones and to be told sold out knowing they had the restricted views to sell !! totally disillusionedw with this and after 44 years of supporting feel like walking away .ni piint in going if you dont get to share in the good times.no point in loyalty points if when its your turn they give duff imformation out .my two kids arand the rest are the future of city and if they feel shit on they wont hang around.really do feel like packing it in today !!

Try to contact the club ... is it Danny Wilson ,,, I had some probs with the Bayern Game a few years ago and he was excellent

mrtwiceaseason said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

I know how you feel,felt like they dont give a shit for the big games a few times,I nearly jacked it after 48 years of mainly shite as I wont be treated like a twat.However,rang the club and they sorted it.

Its not personal and you are right,just look at the red shite now they are losing,day trippers wont want to know.

mrtwiceaseason said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

Maybe the restricted view seats were only 'on-line' and not in the bundles the Ticket Office had?

Doesn't make it right mind you but if you got a casual staff member they perhaps wouldn't know about the restricted seats?

Vic said:
Tonster said:
Vic said:
Would be nice if you could find any information on the site - where would you actually look to see when tickets came available to any s.t. holder?

How about here? It's been there three weeks

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/January/Capital-One-Cup-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>
And how would one find that on the website if you hadn't provided the link? For a start it's under NEWS rather than TICKETS... As for being in the OP here, are we supposed to use fans' sites to find out ticket information? Blink and you've missed it on the official site.

I understand your frustration, but I've never had a problem with keeping tabs on the ticket information. If it's not immediately obvious the website has a google type search function in the top right. I just put in Sunderland tickets and, barring the recently postponed S'Land game, the 3rd option in the search was all the information for the LC final.

I also understand the possibility of the club releasing info about how many are left. However as useful as it would be for fans it does open the club to criticism for how they structure points and how the select selling criteria. Let me give you an example.

If they club put an update out at the end of the day to say 60% of ST with 6,000 had bought on the first day of eligibility and then only 4% more had bought on the second day of eligibility, then people would argue having two days for them to purchase is pointless, when actually it may make all the difference for those who were eligible (waiting for payday, making plans etc).

Or if it becomes apparent that actually only 4% of tickets are taken by those with over 6,000-9,000 points then people would argue they should be one big bracket, not three small separate ones.

The more information they give people then the more people will try and dictate how they run their system which, to be fair, works 99.9% of the time. I even started a thread moaning about the ticket office, but that is about actually purchasing not eligibility.

However, the guy who rang at 9 and missed out on restricted view tickets (which aren't really even restricted) does have reason to be aggrieved. Someone really ought to have thought that through before 9:00am.

God help the club if we get to the fa cup or champions league final as I imagine the paltry allocation we get for those games would be snapped up with scheme members with maybe 5000 points being left disappointed.

I can see an overhaul of the way we sell high demand games coming... and disgruntled supporters either way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.