Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

blue b4 the moon said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
absolutley furious waited on the phone got thro st 9.06 to be told no tickets available .then they go and release the limited view tickets mins later .why the fuck wernt these available at 9,00 ? they arnt returns they knew they had them !! absolutley shit house trick .had to tell two kids you cant go thanks to this.big thanks city !!!
the more i think about this the more pissed off im getting !! to get thro on the phones and to be told sold out knowing they had the restricted views to sell !! totally disillusionedw with this and after 44 years of supporting feel like walking away .ni piint in going if you dont get to share in the good times.no point in loyalty points if when its your turn they give duff imformation out .my two kids arand the rest are the future of city and if they feel shit on they wont hang around.really do feel like packing it in today !!

Maybe the restricted view seats were only 'on-line' and not in the bundles the Ticket Office had?

Doesn't make it right mind you but if you got a casual staff member they perhaps wouldn't know about the restricted seats?

I got a restricted view one for a mate by phone at 10.30am

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
the more i think about this the more pissed off im getting !! to get thro on the phones and to be told sold out knowing they had the restricted views to sell !! totally disillusionedw with this and after 44 years of supporting feel like walking away .ni piint in going if you dont get to share in the good times.no point in loyalty points if when its your turn they give duff imformation out .my two kids arand the rest are the future of city and if they feel shit on they wont hang around.really do feel like packing it in today !!

Maybe the restricted view seats were only 'on-line' and not in the bundles the Ticket Office had?

Doesn't make it right mind you but if you got a casual staff member they perhaps wouldn't know about the restricted seats?

Ah ok....my thoughts were bollocks then.

blue b4 the moon said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

I was on here with the info about the restricted view about 9:40 and again at 10:20 which was minutes after they'd released them but I don't suppose all those still looking for tickets would be able to sit there refreshing the thread or the online booking page.

blue b4 the moon said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

what made it more annoying was i qualified for my ticket on thursday asked about the kids tickets and was told could only have the one ticket for the kids as the lad was 125 points short !! so asked them which kid would they like me to tell they wernt going ,then the shit trick friday and when i did find out about the restricted view tickets rang back and was something like 81 in the waiting line so got thro twice and still missed out .the point stands they knew they had the restricted views at 9.00 so why the fuck wasnt i givern the chance to buy 3 that we all qualified for ?<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:32 am --<br /><br />
SORTED said:
blue b4 the moon said:

I was on here with the info about the restricted view about 9:40 and again at 10:20 which was minutes after they'd released them but I don't suppose all those still looking for tickets would be able to sit there refreshing the thread or the online booking page.
totally backs up my point no tickets at 9.06 200? released at 10.15 but they knew tey had them at 9.00 !!

SORTED said:
God help the club if we get to the fa cup or champions league final as I imagine the paltry allocation we get for those games would be snapped up with scheme members with maybe 5000 points being left disappointed.

I can see an overhaul of the way we sell high demand games coming... and disgruntled supporters either way!

Apologies for quoting my own drivel folks; I'm not being narcissistic but the more I think about the statement I made above the more I think we need a new topic to discuss Cup Final ticket distribution to flag up ideas for the club re the future management of said finals. If they don't do something to address the very real possibility of what I've called above coming true then it could start costing the club bums on seats. What d'ya reckon?

SORTED said:
SORTED said:
God help the club if we get to the fa cup or champions league final as I imagine the paltry allocation we get for those games would be snapped up with scheme members with maybe 5000 points being left disappointed.

I can see an overhaul of the way we sell high demand games coming... and disgruntled supporters either way!

Apologies for quoting my own drivel folks; I'm not being narcissistic but the more I think about the statement I made above the more I think we need a new topic to discuss Cup Final ticket distribution to flag up ideas for the club re the future management of said finals. If they don't do something to address the very real possibility of what I've called above coming true then it could start costing the club bums on seats. What d'ya reckon?

Think you are right,I dread to think of the carnage when we get to a CL Final one day.

It has got better but I think it should go on how long you have had the card and then points,but I would say that!

Tbilisi said:
SORTED said:
SORTED said:

Think you are right,I dread to think of the carnage when we get to a CL Final one day.

It has got better but I think it should go on how long you have had the card and then points,but I would say that!

There's no satisfactory solution to the problems that would be caused by receiving 15,000 tickets for a CL final.

mrtwiceaseason said:
blue b4 the moon said:

what made it more annoying was i qualified for my ticket on thursday asked about the kids tickets and was told could only have the one ticket for the kids as the lad was 125 points short !! so asked them which kid would they like me to tell they wernt going ,then the shit trick friday and when i did find out about the restricted view tickets rang back and was something like 81 in the waiting line so got thro twice and still missed out .the point stands they knew they had the restricted views at 9.00 so why the fuck wasnt i givern the chance to buy 3 that we all qualified for ?

-- Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:32 am --

SORTED said:

totally backs up my point no tickets at 9.06 200? released at 10.15 but they knew tey had them at 9.00 !!

Do you think your kid is more important than other ST holders with more points?

cibaman said:
Tbilisi said:
SORTED said:

There's no satisfactory solution to the problems that would be caused by receiving 15,000 tickets for a CL final.

I hear what you're saying mate and agree with you but it could certainly be tightened up somewhat. For example by only allowing kids on the cup scheme to purchase with a qualifying adult for the games where demand is expected to outstrip supply.

Tbilisi said:
SORTED said:
SORTED said:

I'm not sure we do, in the main the people with the points have got the tickets, bar one or two ticket office cock ups and personal grievances, which it seems are inevitable.

I don't do away games very often any more and am on around 6000 points with the champions league scheme, I made the conscious choice not to go in the other schemes as past experience has shown I should be OK. If it comes to the FA cup final and I don't make it or haven't got enough for a champions league final then so be it.

The only possible problem which on the surface is unfair and could be addressed is ticket distribution to supporters clubs, I know for a fact people who don't qualify for tickets get them through this means as I did myself for about 3 years, which in the end only hurt me as I'm missing a hell of a lot if points I should have had under my own name and most of the games weren't even that popular! Having said that if that's the only way people can get to the bigger games then they are going to go for it and be stuck in the circle of not climbing the ladder but still getting tickets whilst boosting somebody else's points. I'm also not so quick to forget the impact of supporters clubs on the lesser fancied games and the good people who travel up and down the country week in and week out.

So to summarise that ramble, it is what it is, a better system than most, some will always play outside the rules and some will always be pissed off, not too dissimilar to life itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.