Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

Any pre money season ticket holder would have got a ticket. Some of those that joined after the cash would have unluckily missed out.

Unlucky but you should have gone to more games when we were shit!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ManCitizens. said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
what made it more annoying was i qualified for my ticket on thursday asked about the kids tickets and was told could only have the one ticket for the kids as the lad was 125 points short !! so asked them which kid would they like me to tell they wernt going ,then the shit trick friday and when i did find out about the restricted view tickets rang back and was something like 81 in the waiting line so got thro twice and still missed out .the point stands they knew they had the restricted views at 9.00 so why the fuck wasnt i givern the chance to buy 3 that we all qualified for ?

-- Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:32 am --

totally backs up my point no tickets at 9.06 200? released at 10.15 but they knew tey had them at 9.00 !!

Do you think your kid is more important than other ST holders with more points?

I think whilst mentioning the above, he is actually more annoyed that he didn't get offered tickets at 9am on Friday and then people did get them later. I got mine for a mate at 10.30 and got through straight away. No they must have known they would be releasing them at some point but rather than say that they kept it quiet. Now it may be that the people on the phones don't have a clue what the ticket office are doing but I can't see his point and can see why he is angry.

The other possibility is that they didn't have three together.
The guy at Nottingham told me at 9 they had no tickets available .then as the morning went on various returns etc became available .but the restricted view were always going to have to be released on Friday why was the option not offered to me .as for being annoyed .I'm looking out the window watching it pissing down 3 hours driving in the freezing cold for a match that's on TV thinking why the fuck should I bother !!

goater1978 said:
Any pre money season ticket holder would have got a ticket. Some of those that joined after the cash would have unluckily missed out.

I only got one this season but luckily had points built up over the years. Don't have that many points but I've gone a lot over the years when others have offered tickets etc. Think you're near enough there in principle though.

Citizen52 said:
goater1978 said:

I only got one this season but luckily had points built up over the years. Don't have that many points but I've gone a lot over the years when others have offered tickets etc. Think you're near enough there in principle though.

Well yes saying season ticket was a mistake. If you've been to a lot of games in the last few years you would have easily got a ticket. I don't really understand how these newer fans can complain that people who have been going to games for years with little reward are getting priority.

Chappie said:
The club has got rid of 32000 tickets,it is not their fault you are near the bottom of the qualifying criteria.
Stop belly aching,attend more matchs and you will get more points -harsh but simple
Or failing that sell me the fuckin tickets that I had qualified for or take the ticket offices advice and add another members no to my friends and family like many others will have done !

mrtwiceaseason said:
ManCitizens. said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
what made it more annoying was i qualified for my ticket on thursday asked about the kids tickets and was told could only have the one ticket for the kids as the lad was 125 points short !! so asked them which kid would they like me to tell they wernt going ,then the shit trick friday and when i did find out about the restricted view tickets rang back and was something like 81 in the waiting line so got thro twice and still missed out .the point stands they knew they had the restricted views at 9.00 so why the fuck wasnt i givern the chance to buy 3 that we all qualified for ?

-- Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:32 am --

totally backs up my point no tickets at 9.06 200? released at 10.15 but they knew tey had them at 9.00 !!

The ticket office were quite happy to recommend getting an extra qualifying supporter no and adding them to my friends and family then they would sell me one.do you think this is right ? Do you think its right that people come on here gloating how they used other peoples memberships to get tickets and stopped me and kids going .how many people will be at that final that didn't meet the criteria ? And yes I would put my kids before anything else that's why I turned down the two tickets and have missed the final we go as a family or we don't go at all !!

whats wrong with using another members qualifying number to get tickets together>? why couldn't you do the same thing

xmusampa said:
At the start of the season the club should be open and transparent re order of priority for each competition. They could give an approximation of how many are in each points bracket. They could state how many tickets they intend to gift to partners etc.they could highlight how many tckts were available for each of corresponding finals / fixtures and so fans would have better indication of where they stand in pecking order and thus reduce disappointment levels/ frustration all round. I had intended to take son to barca away but didn't have enough points therefore can't go- tough titty that's life.generally those that want to go get there one way or another.its like life you have to put in the time and effort or be resourceful to get the rewards.we all have our tipping point where we think it's not worth the hassle and move on.as much as I'd like to go to every game it's rarely feasible so I've saved myself 1000 quid easy,can still watch the game on TV where you get to see more and don't have to faff around travelling and all that

I think there are a few problems with doing so;

- Firstly, letting people know just how far they are behind other supports could lead to disillusionment and people deciding its too expensive or will take far too long to catch up.

- Secondly, even if we know how many are in each points bracket others no indication of what % of those will take up the option of their ticket. It could 5%, 50% or 100%. It wouldn't help people really as there would be infinite combinations of percentages when you consider the (for example) 10 points brackets. Furthermore, there would then have to be information about who is is/isn't on the what cup scheme. That's be a lot of info, which ultimately wouldn't be much help. I get as good an indication from advice from those experienced on here. Those with a lot of experience in these (rather than the 'my mate said' group) are very rarely wrong in their estimates.

- I don't think even the club can know how many tickets they will receive from the FA the allocation depends on segregation requirements, who actually gets to the final, the number of corporate sponsors the FA will have etc. Moreover, we pick up different sponsors as the season goes on and thus the club will always have to move the goal posts.

I get what your saying, and also baulked at the cost of going away to Barca.

There I guess there is not perfect system to distribute tickets. As somebody above said, there will always be high levels of acceptance and some levels of unhappy people, as there is in life.

Bluemanc100 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
ManCitizens. said:
The ticket office were quite happy to recommend getting an extra qualifying supporter no and adding them to my friends and family then they would sell me one.do you think this is right ? Do you think its right that people come on here gloating how they used other peoples memberships to get tickets and stopped me and kids going .how many people will be at that final that didn't meet the criteria ? And yes I would put my kids before anything else that's why I turned down the two tickets and have missed the final we go as a family or we don't go at all !!

whats wrong with using another members qualifying number to get tickets together>? why couldn't you do the same thing
I think you know what's wrong with that !! Why bother having a loyalty points system if the points arnt being used by the people that have earned them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.