Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

CARLOS CLASS said:
Hi lads - Sunderland fan here.

First of all - congrats on your win today, always good to see the arrogant cockneys slayed, especially in such a comprehensive manner.

I've got some good mates that are City fans, we go back over 20 years when our groups teamed up on lads holidays for a few years. We are going to be meeting up in London over the CC final weekend, should be great.

We (the Sunderland fans) are making a big thing about the Saturday night at Trafalgar square. Whilst I appreciate that you have loads of big games to pay for these days ( you lucky twats) it would be great to see loads of you out there and make a great night of it.

ps hope you enjoyed our win at OT a tenth as much as we did.

Cheers

Trafalgar Square?!?!?PMSL

That's what the Scotland fans used to do on their big day out to London in the Home Internationals. Drinking warm cans, wearing tight replica shirts and CU Jimmy hats and ballooning like oafs in front of the locals, dropping their pants in the fountains and that.

When you've been more than once you might realise that London's got some superb places to drink or eat, but on the back of Nelson's Column in March is not one of them.

Fuck that mate. No offence, like ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
CARLOS CLASS said:

First of all - congrats on your win today, always good to see the arrogant cockneys slayed, especially in such a comprehensive manner.

I've got some good mates that are City fans, we go back over 20 years when our groups teamed up on lads holidays for a few years. We are going to be meeting up in London over the CC final weekend, should be great.

We (the Sunderland fans) are making a big thing about the Saturday night at Trafalgar square. Whilst I appreciate that you have loads of big games to pay for these days ( you lucky twats) it would be great to see loads of you out there and make a great night of it.

Cheers

That's what the Scotland fans used to do on their big day out to London in the Home Internationals. Drinking warm cans, wearing tight replica shirts and CU Jimmy hats and ballooning like oafs in front of the locals, dropping their pants in the fountains and that.

When you've been more than once you might realise that London's got some superb places to drink or eat, but on the back of Nelson's Column in March is not one of them.

I don't agree with much of what you say on here David, but you're spot on here. A big get together in Trafalgar Square? Sounds very chavvish.

jimharri said:
Didsbury Dave said:
CARLOS CLASS said:

Cheers

I don't agree with much of what you say on here David, but you're spot on here. A big get together in Trafalgar Square? Sounds very chavvish.

I agree with lots of what Dave says about football and, funnily enough, as someone who once spent 15 months working within a 100 yards of Trafalgar Square, I agree about this.

Still, each to his own.

Good on them. Remember our first trip it was a journey and into the unknown. Since then we've all adjusted what we do down there its a learning process.

The other thing is that being further away travelling down for the weekend would be s much better idea for them than getting a coach at 5 o'clock so they may as well meet up somewhere. Its only like us on Euro trips.

Good on em i say, just like us on the roundabout.....1st trip to wemberlee for them in years, i remember how giddy i was when we played stoke.

SORTED said:
God help the club if we get to the fa cup or champions league final as I imagine the paltry allocation we get for those games would be snapped up with scheme members with maybe 5000 points being left disappointed.

I can see an overhaul of the way we sell high demand games coming... and disgruntled supporters either way!

this.

change it now and the fans that have watched all the shit and have a good points total will have their status removed. there will be chaos.

all for the sake of the JCL'S.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
CARLOS CLASS said:

Cheers

Welcome mate

Looking forward to the final

To be honest I've got a lot of love for you lot and you'll always be part of our history now after 93:20 and your Poznan when Nited lost the league

You'll be feeling like all us lot felt when we made the final against Stoke in the FA Cup

Nervous and excited

I think there will be a cracking atmosphere and it will be a great game

Though to be honest I'd have preferred Nited in the final

We would have walked it then..you're our hoodoo team!

Decent response to a great post from the OP. Should be a fantastic weekend!

poh said:
poh said:
Just got 2 tickets sorted for myself and Mrs poh,could someone let me know how long on the train from Watford to wembley ? Also how often do the trains run on a Sunday ?

Sorry,just a follow up,what hotel would you all recommend ?

I've stayed at the Premier Inn Watford Central (close to High St station) and the Premier Inn Croxley Green (not too far from Croxley tube station on the Met line to Wembley Park) for past visits, both are fine but may be booked up by now.

lancs blue said:
poh said:
poh said:
Just got 2 tickets sorted for myself and Mrs poh,could someone let me know how long on the train from Watford to wembley ? Also how often do the trains run on a Sunday ?

Sorry,just a follow up,what hotel would you all recommend ?

I've stayed at the Premier Inn Watford Central (close to High St station) and the Premier Inn Croxley Green (not too far from Croxley tube station on the Met line to Wembley Park) for past visits, both are fine but may be booked up by now.

Thanks mate,I will check them out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.