Ticket info for the Capital One Cup Final

poh said:
Just got 2 tickets sorted for myself and Mrs poh,could someone let me know how long on the train from Watford to wembley ? Also how often do the trains run on a Sunday ?
Try this: <a class="postlink" href="http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/X ... anguage=en</a>

CARLOS CLASS said:
Hi lads - Sunderland fan here.

First of all - congrats on your win today, always good to see the arrogant cockneys slayed, especially in such a comprehensive manner.

I've got some good mates that are City fans, we go back over 20 years when our groups teamed up on lads holidays for a few years. We are going to be meeting up in London over the CC final weekend, should be great.

We (the Sunderland fans) are making a big thing about the Saturday night at Trafalgar square. Whilst I appreciate that you have loads of big games to pay for these days ( you lucky twats) it would be great to see loads of you out there and make a great night of it.

ps hope you enjoyed our win at OT a tenth as much as we did.

Cheers

Welcome mate

Looking forward to the final

To be honest I've got a lot of love for you lot and you'll always be part of our history now after 93:20 and your Poznan when Nited lost the league

You'll be feeling like all us lot felt when we made the final against Stoke in the FA Cup

Nervous and excited

I think there will be a cracking atmosphere and it will be a great game

Though to be honest I'd have preferred Nited in the final

We would have walked it then..you're our hoodoo team!

CARLOS CLASS said:

First of all - congrats on your win today, always good to see the arrogant cockneys slayed, especially in such a comprehensive manner.

I've got some good mates that are City fans, we go back over 20 years when our groups teamed up on lads holidays for a few years. We are going to be meeting up in London over the CC final weekend, should be great.

We (the Sunderland fans) are making a big thing about the Saturday night at Trafalgar square. Whilst I appreciate that you have loads of big games to pay for these days ( you lucky twats) it would be great to see loads of you out there and make a great night of it.

Cheers

ahhhh Trafalgar Square. I remember bring half way up Nelson's column (so to speak) in 99.

Enjoy the occasion mate. I have a lot of time for Sunderland and their fans.

CARLOS CLASS said:

Cheers

niall quinns disco pants are the best!!

DTKOAG said:
jimharri said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Any idea like this just won't work, it's unfair on seasoncard holders who miss out.
Read my post again. I acknowledged that SC holders should have first option, and that I wouldn't hold my breath on such an idea ever happening. What I should have said in my earlier post was that the club could maybe think about using some of the tickets they get that will never go on sale to the general public in the mentioned ballot. Will never happen though.
As tickets were sold out at season ticket level where do we get these extra tickets from ???.
Tickets allocated to the club, extra to the fans' allocation. Tickets for staff, sponsors etc etc. Club Wembley will never be scrapped as it's a huge moneyspinner and the FA have massive bills to pay for Wembley.At the end of the day though, the allocation to the participating clubs jut isn't big enough. And unless the FA/FL reduce the amount of tickets that go to other recipients, things will never change. Shame, but there you go.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Problem really is with the shortsighted capacity which could and should have been 150k

Bloody hell, you wouldn't be able to see anything from up in the gods in that stadium. I'm sure there's a practical limit on a capacity that can be achieved. Why not build a stadium that holds a million?

cheddar404 said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Problem really is with the shortsighted capacity which could and should have been 150k

Bloody hell, you wouldn't be able to see anything from up in the gods in that stadium. I'm sure there's a practical limit on a capacity that can be achieved. Why not build a stadium that holds a million?
Agreed. should have been 100k, same as the old stadium. Give 40-42,000 to each finalist; that would still leave 16-20,000 seats for the powers to dish out to their friends. Still; it's done now.

another generation said:
poh said:
Just got 2 tickets sorted for myself and Mrs poh,could someone let me know how long on the train from Watford to wembley ? Also how often do the trains run on a Sunday ?
Try this: <a class="postlink" href="http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/X ... anguage=en</a>

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.