ticket news!

bennyboy said:
My main concern is the lack of time I have to book transport.My. points means I cannot go for a ticket until the 7th April,just over a week before the game,surely not enough time for others and myself who I think make the majority of our support.

Yes, this is a big problem. Have told my dad to book train anyway and hope for the best. I live in London so for him worst case scenario he watches it on a TV with me and my brother. Not an ideal situation.

posted this on other thread but think at the least, SC holders who've been to every cup game should get the same treatment as people on the cup scheme. I go to every cup game, but dont join the scheme because i like to use cup games as a chance to move around the ground, basically, go in the South Stand. I don't see how i've guaranteed the club any less money, especially since all the home games go on sale to all SC holders at once, shortly after the draw is made. The loyalty, commitment and financial investment is the same.

am not moaning, just those lower down the points hierachy will end up with more expensive tickets or the few cheap seats left in the gods, especially as juniors can apply without the necessary points.

I'm sorry of any of my outbursts earlier offended anyone (SWP's back). Simply frustration at realizing just how hard it gonna be to get a ticket (I've got 2,750 points which should be enough, but my dads only got just over 2,500, and it'll be tough for him).

Basically if he isn't going, neither am I (we've always gone to games together, and I'm not changing that now).

Not been to the new Wembley, but presume allocated seating - so me and my lad, and our mate, all seasoncard holders all sitting together at COMS, but different points criteria, will probably all get a ticket, but as we apply on different days, we end up sitting apart? Have I got this right or am I being a fuckwit? :)

(he isnt a junior btw - 18-21 catagory..)

Ah well, at least we will be there (fingers crossed).....

When the cup direct scheme was first introduced one of the benefits was that it guarenteed you a ticket for all cup home games and neutral venue games. Might have changed since

BooksReject said:
Not been to the new Wembley, but presume allocated seating - so me and my lad, and our mate, all seasoncard holders all sitting together at COMS, but different points criteria, will probably all get a ticket, but as we apply on different days, we end up sitting apart? Have I got this right or am I being a fuckwit? :)

(he isnt a junior btw - 18-21 catagory..)

Ah well, at least we will be there (fingers crossed).....
Are you all over 3000? if so as soon as 2 of you are over the criteria (say 4000) all 3 of you can book together.

Also, does anybody have the stadium layout with catagories on it? (sure I saw it on here a few days earlier but cannot find it anywhere)

Not got 6000 points etc but been to every cup game but not on the cup scheme.
I wonder if you call up and say check my tickets bought they will allow you. I think maybe
Either I think I will have enough for a ticket anyway.

If you're in the cup scheme are you eligible to buy a ticket for another season card holder on the first day (as long as they have 3000 points)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.