Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Yep, the contrast with the Hamburg QF in 2009 will be pretty major. Obviously £5 tickets were never going to happen this time, but a more reasonable pricing structure could've seen a full house, which would only benefit the team.

As it stands, we will never, ever, experience a game like that Hamburg tie again - such is our current pricing policy and its increasing descent into astonishing greed and complete madness.

And that should fucking pain all of us.

About time we did something about it as far as I'm concerned.

not been to any euro home matches.............spend far too much money on city as it is...home and aways...going to paris...they can stick their gate money up their trumpers royally !

Yep, the contrast with the Hamburg QF in 2009 will be pretty major. Obviously £5 tickets were never going to happen this time, but a more reasonable pricing structure could've seen a full house, which would only benefit the team.

I've been trying to get into the mind-set of the people at the club who sit around the table, discuss the ticket prices, and ultimately make the decisions.

These people are the movers and shakers at the club, get paid 7 or 6 figure salaries, yet between the lot of them can't see the glaring obvious.

I bet not one of them stood up and condemned the ticket prices. Too happy to please. And too scared to risk their jobs and salaries.

Last edited:
Here you go Khaldoon, Soriano, and all the other Exec's at City who were part of this shambolic ticket pricing for the home game against PSG.

You weren't there then, but we were, and will still be long after you've all left!

Look, it's full and rocking!

At least people are waking up and smelling the coffee with this issue.
I fucked off the CL cup scheme a bit ago now.

I'm a Blue, thick and thin... But I don't have to justify my support to some fresh from Uni business **** who's employed by City now by being ripped off and having to over compensate for tickets.

Taking the piss... And anyone here trying to justify the prices have their blinkers on and are brainwashed.

If you have the money and think it's worth it then ok, keep paying.
Many of us are being priced out so you'll be in the stadium amongst the new plastic tourists and corporate jollies.
Pile of shit atmosphere.

Unfortunately the damage is beyond repair. I am one of a dozen minimum of lifelong blues who have given up season tickets in the last 5 years.

I myself will never return even if they reduced them to £100. I have got out of the routine of going and into a new routine of watching it at home with family and friends or going to the local pub. There are thousands of others who feel the same.

Have just found out about the ticket prices.....I have never complained before but these prices are totally out of order.

I cannot afford these prices for a family of four and I am sad to say that this is the first euro home tie we are going to miss. It is a shame and sad to see how the management at City have priced this game. Presumably they know what they are doing but if the ground is half full for this match then these people should be sacked.....I am gutted to miss what is an historic first home quarter final in the Champions League.

Unfortunately the damage is beyond repair. I am one of a dozen minimum of lifelong blues who have given up season tickets in the last 5 years.

I myself will never return even if they reduced them to £100. I have got out of the routine of going and into a new routine of watching it at home with family and friends or going to the local pub. There are thousands of others who feel the same.

Im sure I saw on here once that of the 36000 season card holders who came from MR only 12000 were left a couple of years ago.Might explain the shit crowd v Kiev.I`m on CL cup scheme so cant get out of it but wont be next season.We are just another Liverpool /Chelsea / united in the making now.

Totally disagree with you on this....the season ticket prices at City are very reasonable for the most part especially compared to other clubs.

In any case this topic refers to Champions League prices....so season ticket prices has nothing to do with this topic.

Totally disagree with you on this....the season ticket prices at City are very reasonable for the most part especially compared to other clubs.

In any case this topic refers to Champions League prices....so season ticket prices has nothing to do with this topic.

The point being, there are thousands of city fans I know who 10 years ago would have paid a match day price ticket for a big game, not anymore. I wouldn't go to a semi final v Barca if someone offered me a ticket for £30. I'd rather watch it on TV and there are thousands of blues like me who do the same.

The price is not the only thing that has driven true city fans away, that is the reason why I believe the damage is not repairable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.