Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

I genuinely feel the club are more than aware of how we would react to this sort of thing.

I feel they want us out.
Replace the locals who pay less per match in place of tourists who will fly in with Etihad, spend daft money in the club shop and use the yet to be built super hotel on the Asda site.

Fuck us. We're just the vermin to these business men

Tbf the club can always change their mind ala Liverpool everyone makes mistakes

It is history though city dining at Europes top table and you can spend more than £60 on a night out so..

Makes it sweeter we are in the champions league and our noisy neighbours down the road won't even make it next season =)

Nor will we if we don't buck up a bit

Worth remembering City as a club do a lot more to help in the community to keep their local roots than a lot of clubs. So don't forget all the good work over one thing !

I genuinely feel the club are more than aware of how we would react to this sort of thing.

I feel they want us out.
Replace the locals who pay less per match in place of tourists who will fly in with Etihad, spend daft money in the club shop and use the yet to be built super hotel on the Asda site.

Fuck us. We're just the vermin to these business men

But how big would the stadium have to be to accommodate both the locals and tourists?
IMO its big enough already, the club are simply being greedy.

Worth remembering City as a club do a lot more to help in the community to keep their local roots than a lot of clubs. So don't forget all the good work over one thing !
I had a long chat to someone in CITC a while ago so things may have changed but they existed via grants, rather than money put in by City. In fact, City even charged them for office/admin facilities provided. City got all the kudos but actually contributed little or nothing.

I'm on the cup scheme so I'm going and, at £40, I don't feel it's that unreasonable, particularly when compared to £71 for the away leg or €99 last year at Barcelona. However, not every one is on the cup scheme, sit in the South Stand and don't have kids to pay for, and for them, it's a bloody expensive night which I'm sure I couldn't justify if I was in their position, It's easy to say you have a choice whether you pay the asking price or not but the whole point of being a fan is going to support the team. We, as a club, have such a fantastic opportunity to lead the way when it comes to ticket prices but, for whatever reason, we seem determined to ignore it. £20/25 maximum for adults, £5 for kids would have been a real incentive for people to attend because, if we get well and truly turned over in Paris, the turnout will be abysmal. We should be the club that sets the standard for making the game affordable to attend, not just 'one off' tickets but season cards as well. It baffles, and disappoints me, that our owners don't seem to see the fantastic publicity opportunity they're passing up.

City can fuck off at those prices. I'll be watching on my iPad using my mates BT Sport log in

Well said girlbob. Some disgustingly smug twats on here. I hope they enjoy it when the person next to them interrupts them eating their quiche or prawn & avocado sandwich to ask which team is City and would they mind taking a picture of them. My club has become everything I've hated about the rags over the years and some of our so-called fans are rapidly turning into the sort of arrogant cunts who occupy the swamp. I'm not sure I want to be part of it any more.
Lots of those who can afford up to £100 for a one off game then never come again. But what about those who are there for all the games those day trippers don't want to attend or pay for the less glamourous fixtures ! Those "empty seat matches" everyone goes made over and makes threads for ! I don't understand why, when I buy a season ticket and spend as much as I can following my team the club decide to price me out ! Where is their loyalty ?

Last edited:

I feel they want us out.
I've felt this for a few years. Then when I emailed the club and they rang me back about them moving me without any notice for Champions Lg home games I knew that was the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.