Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Compared to the match day prices for Premier League games, there is nothing unusual about the price.

But seasoncard holders who go week in week out through all the bad times will want to see nights like this. You go to every game as many have, and it is very expensive.

I have got a fantastic deal on my seasoncard £450 on the halfway line in East Stand level one, yet I'll probably end up spending more on European games and Cups than on the Premiership games.

I think City have to think about the pricing for their regular supporters. Maybe do what Arsenal do and increase the seasoncard prices but include Champions League games. It's really bad seeing 10,000 empty seats on European nights.

There are no £450 season tickets centrally in East level 1.

The first 3 new extended rows, where you can see the players ankles and not much else, and get pissed wet through, are £475.

The rest of those blocks are £725-£750. I do away games so I had to stump the extra and go for the Platinum scam which cost me £800.

These increases every year have seen blues I've know for a decade drop off, it's slowly breaking up the regulars around me. It cannot continue. A critical eye should be cast across our whole pricing policy.

You have lots of money, good for you. You can sit with all the day trippers, selfie stick wankers and people with iPads recording the game, and people you wil never see again. Working class peoples game my Arse !!
Sorry you are so upset and no I don't have lots of money, just comfortable at my time of life, worked since I was 16 (now 57) , kids, gone, mortgage paid. I'm not oblivious to the costs for those fans with families to bring up and mortgages to pay. I missed at lot of games in the early 80's due to working overtime which included Saturdays, I think modern society dictates that everyone should have everything, its never been like that, its all about priorities.

We have finally become everything we despised. The only thing we have left is the down to earth supporters but even that is being eased out

I live in Toronto and have been a huge Maple Leafs fans since a child. I come from a middle class family and I make good money, and in my lifetime I have been to one regular season game. Single game tickets in the lower bowl start in the $200s. The entire lower bowl is full of corporates, ppl who take their clients to show off and spend half the game sitting at the bar. The atmosphere is non existent, I have more fun watching local OHL games. Did I mention we are at the bottom of the table, have played one playoffs series in the past decade and haven't won a cup in nearly 50 years.

Do not let this happen to your club. I watch city week-in and week-out and have been to a few matches, but even I appreciate that the local, working class supporters need to fill every seat possible before looking to attract the international crowd.

You have lots of money, good for you. You can sit with all the day trippers, selfie stick wankers and people with iPads recording the game, and people you wil never see again. Working class peoples game my Arse !!
Well said girlbob. Some disgustingly smug twats on here. I hope they enjoy it when the person next to them interrupts them eating their quiche or prawn & avocado sandwich to ask which team is City and would they mind taking a picture of them. My club has become everything I've hated about the rags over the years and some of our so-called fans are rapidly turning into the sort of arrogant cunts who occupy the swamp. I'm not sure I want to be part of it any more.

Tbf the club can always change their mind ala Liverpool everyone makes mistakes

It is history though city dining at Europes top table and you can spend more than £60 on a night out so..

Makes it sweeter we are in the champions league and our noisy neighbours down the road won't even make it next season =)

Tbf the club can always change their mind ala Liverpool everyone makes mistakes

It is history though city dining at Europes top table and you can spend more than £60 on a night out so..

Makes it sweeter we are in the champions league and our noisy neighbours down the road won't even make it next season =)
We might not either

We have finally become everything we despised. The only thing we have left is the down to earth supporters but even that is being eased out
We're certainly getting there. Read a lot of threads on here, and we do have some very Rag type sense of entitlement views. It probably comes with success, and is something we just have to come to terms with. The club aren't helping matters by being money grabbing fuckers.

There are no £450 season tickets centrally in East level 1.

The first 3 new extended rows, where you can see the players ankles and not much else, and get pissed wet through, are £475.

The rest of those blocks are £725-£750. I do away games so I had to stump the extra and go for the Platinum scam which cost me £800.

These increases every year have seen blues I've know for a decade drop off, it's slowly breaking up the regulars around me. It cannot continue. A critical eye should be cast across our whole pricing policy.
You're right. I checked and I paid £475. I had it in my head it was £450. I like the view. There are things you see which you don't see further back.

It's not clear to me whether the prices are going up or not. There are a lot of fans who have cheap season tickets now. Some went up, but some went down. Previous season I was in the South Stand 2nd tier and paying a lot more and the view was not as good as I have now. Only thing I miss is the noise. No one sings where I am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.