Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Lots of those who can afford up to £100 for a one off game then never come again. But what about those who are there for all the games they don't want to attend or pay for the less glamourous fixtures the "empty seat matches" ! I don't understand why, when I buy a season ticket and spend as much as I can following my team the club decide to price me out ! Where is their loyalty ?
Well said.
We are loyal to them but they aren't loyal with us.
We've watched the unfashionable matches, but when the big games turn up we are priced out.

Fuck em I say.
I'm not saying fuck Manchester City.
I'm saying fuck the likes of Soriano and the decision makers for pricing us out.

People need to wake up and differentiate between the club MCFC, which we are... And the PLC city group which is operated owned by business men who aren't from around here and are only here to make money.

People need to wake up and differentiate between the club MCFC, which we are... And the PLC city group which is operated owned by business men who aren't from around here and are only here to make money.

I wonder if these business men you mention really believe we can compete with the rags fanbase wise as they appear to be following their model. The problem is we don't have 659 million true Blues.

Soriano is being a small time ****. But so is Khaldoon as he is ultimately setting the targets.

The worst thing that there is no forum to voice ones displeasure at what appears to be happening at City with regards to ticket prices. When Mansour took over there was a real chance for something great to happen but the management are just as bad as any other club in terms of wishing to push fans to the absolute limit in terms of prices. I'm disgusted by it really. Such an opportunity missed.

As soon as they see an inch they take a yard. Money-grabbing.

My worry is season tickets. If they put them up this time it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back for many. With all the money sloshing round the game, there is NO excuse for this pricing for a CL QF. There is no excuse for them to put up season tickets by a single penny this summer. All the other clubs have frozen their prices, some for many years. Are we about to go against the grain again?

Spot on. What's more, this is a bonus income match for the club given we have never got this far in the competition. Let's assume an average ticket price of £45 and ticket sales of 45,000. That's approx. £2m in ticket sales before food, beverage and merchandise sales. £35 average price is only £500k less. My point being the club are creating a lot of bad feeling for such a small difference in revenue.

Poor decision making by the club. I pray season ticket prices don't rise, especially after the average performances we have witnessed this year.

Modern football is rubbish!

This. Its sanitised, expensive dross in the main.

I love this club and always will do and in so many ways its never been a better time to be a blue but the so called matchday experience for so many is a complete fallacy.

Interestingly was on youtube before and watched video from when we played Millwall in Feb 99 at Maine Rd and that summed up what the match day experience meant to so many of us. Im not talking the violence before someone claims that, just the raw passion and emotion and excitement that was following our great club back then.

Soriano is being a small time ****. But so is Khaldoon as he is ultimately setting the targets.

The worst thing that there is no forum to voice ones displeasure at what appears to be happening at City with regards to ticket prices. When Mansour took over there was a real chance for something great to happen but the management are just as bad as any other club in terms of wishing to push fans to the absolute limit in terms of prices. I'm disgusted by it really. Such an opportunity missed.

Jeez. So Khaldoon is a small time ****? What about Sheikh Mansour - is he small time as well?

How can those who argue that expensive tickets are "the price of success" when Bayern Munich are offering season tickets at £104?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.