Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

Just binned the UEFA Cup Scheme, don't know if it's too late to stop the payment but I can't go anyway because of work and I can't see my self recouping the £50 by selling it on. Soriano needs a rocket up his arse, this is exactly what he did with Barca's prices for big games.

Shocking prices, when I heard the draw and the second leg at home, was made up, thought I'm definitely having that, but that's above what I'm prepared too pay.
Like others, I used to go religiously, home and away, now, I can't justify the cost on a weekly basis. Just my luck, we now have the best team and set up in my life time and I can't afford to go, we have become everything I always hated about the red shit from Trafford.

Your probably talking £750k if the club were to half the prices to make it more affordable. Shameful for such a small figure in retrospect to all the insane figures that go around in the game nowadays
Exactly what figure I had.

50000 x 40 = 2000000
50000 x 50 = 2750000

When they're getting £81m per season from next year?

Do one City!

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2016/March/PSG-ticket-information/1458321292#
Manchester City v Paris Saint-Germain
UEFA Champions League Quarter Final
Etihad Stadium
Tuesday 12 April 2016
Kick off – 7.45pm

City’s comfortable 3-1 aggregate victory over Dynamo Kyiv has set up an exciting Champions League quarter final clash with PSG.

The Blues have reached the last eight for the first time and face the French champions, who overcame Chelsea to reach this stage.

Laurent Blanc’s side travel to the Etihad for the second leg on 12 April when a new chapter will be written into the Club’s history.

Supporters are advised that as a result of UEFA requirements, a number of seats allocated to 2015/16 Platinum and Gold Seasoncard holders who have registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme are unavailable. Please see ‘Seat Relocation’ information below.

Please note: All Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders registered on the 2015/16 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will have payment taken from their nominated debit/credit card on Monday 21st March.

All 2015/16 Seasoncard holders and Cityzens members will receive a £5 reduction in price over those advertised below.

General admission tickets will be priced;

Colin Bell and East Stand Level 2

Adults: £60.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £50.00

Under 16s: £30.00

Disabled: £50.00

Colin Bell Stand and East Stand Levels 1 & 3

Adults: £55.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £45.00

Under 16s: £25.00

Disabled: £45.00

Family Stand and South Stand Level 2

Adults: £50.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £40.00

Under 16s: £20.00

Disabled: £40.00

Family Stand Level 1 and South Stand Levels 1 & 3

Adults: £45.00

16-21s / Over 65s: £35.00

Under 16s: £15.00

Disabled: £35.00

Tickets for home supporters* will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)** and in-person at the Ticket Office on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium, for supporters that meet the following sales criteria:

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Seasoncard – Tuesday 22 March at 9am. - Cityzens Members – Wednesday 23 March at 9am - Non-Cityzens Members* – Thursday 24 March at 9am

Disabled supporters are unable to purchase tickets online, find out how to buy here or call the Disabled Ticket line on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1). The Ticket Office and Supporter Services opening times for Easter can be found here.

2015/16 Cityzens with a Gold/Platinum or Premium Seat Seasoncard who are not registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme are kindly reminded that their seasonal seat is not guaranteed for any Cup game played at the Etihad Stadium.

10 Ticket Points will be awarded when you purchase. Platinum and Premium Seats Seasoncard holders will be awarded 20 Ticket Points. 20 City Points will be awarded for attendingthis match.

*All tickets are to sold to MCFC supporters only and are located in the home areas of the stadium. Manchester City Football Club reserves the right to implement sales restrictions at any time in the interest of safety. This may result in tickets being relocated or cancelled at any time up to kick-off.

**Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.

Seat Relocations
As a result of UEFA requirements, a number of seats allocated to 2015/16 Platinum and Gold Seasoncard holders who have registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will be unavailable. Full details of seats impacted for this round of the UEFA Champions League are as follows;

South Stand Level 1, Block 114 to 117 and Family Stands Level 1, Blocks 135 to 138

Rows 1 to C; Impaired view due to photographer standing positions.

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 – Block 126

Rows G, H and J, and some seats on row K; UEFA requirement for an expanded technical area around the home and away dugouts.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 – Block 228

Rows A to F; UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of ‘First Class’ seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines. A small number of seats are also held in block 230 (rows A to G, seats 801 and 802) for segregation and safety.

Colin Bell Stand Level 3 – Block 326

Rows A to R; UEFA requirement for an expanded television and media commentary area.

East Stand Level 2 – Blocks 202 and 204

All seats in Block 204, and seats 39 to 60 on rows A to B, 40 to 60 on rows C to F, 40 to 59 on rows L to P, and seats 40 to 66 on row R in Block 202 are required to accommodate the UEFA Champions Club.

Supporters registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme whose seasonal seat is located in an unavailable area of the stadium have been allocated, subject to availability, the same seat from the Round of 16 match played earlier this season.

Where a supporter is having to relocate for the first time in this competition, the best alternative available seat has been allocated.

Upon receipt of your email confirmation, if you are unhappy with your seat allocation please call Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) or visit the Ticket Office located on the first floor of the Etihad Stadium City Store to choose an alternative seat to better suit your requirements.

Cup Scheme payments will be processed on Monday 21 March. You will receive an email confirmation for your alternative seat once payment is processed. Your Seasoncard will be activated for your alternative seat and it is important that you sit in this seat.

There may be times when an impacted seat is returned to the Club. There is no guarantee that this will be offered back to a supporter prior to offering the seat for sale, based on the time that the Club receives the seat and the match taking place.

All Cup Schemes are subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2015-16 Seasoncard Terms and Conditions of Sale and Ground Regulations.

Premium Seats are available for this match, priced from £75. Click here to purchase or find out more. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 6) or email: premiumseats@mcfc.co.uk.

Hospitality is available for this match, priced from £150 plus VAT. Click here to purchase or find out more. Alternatively, please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2) or email: hospitality@mcfc.co.uk.

Visiting the Stadium
The stadium address for satellite navigation is: Etihad Stadium, Manchester M11 3FF. If you have not visited the Etihad Stadium before, we want you to enjoy the whole experience, and that starts with how to get here and where to park. To find out more click here.

The Metrolink is available to and from the Etihad Campus, find out more here. If you’re thinking of getting a taxi from the Etihad Stadium after the game, find out about time restrictions here.

Official match ticket
Entry to the stadium will be only granted on the presentation of a valid ticket purchased from the Club. Find out about the Club’s policy on unofficial tickets here.

Please ensure that you have upgraded your ticket if it is being used by another supporter, in a different age band e.g if an Under 16 or Over 65 Seasoncard or your concession ticket is now being used by an Adult.

Supporters Under 14 must be accompanied by an Adult (Over 18) in to the stadium. Further information on age restrictions can be found here.

Persistent standing
We wish to make our matchdays as enjoyable an experience as possible for all of our fans and, as such, we request that you and fellow supporters remain in your seat for the majority of the match.

Fans who breach these requests may be ejected from the stadium, and in some cases may have their Seasoncard or Cityzens Membership withdrawn. Please help us to avoid such measures by co-operating with this request and help us to create an enjoyable experience for all of our fans.

Respect the Badge
You are purchasing tickets which are located in stands which seat home fans only. We expect all supporters to behave in a manner appropriate to their surroundings. Failure to comply could result in you being asked to leave the Stadium.

For high profile games, such as local derbies or cup games, a zero tolerance policy will be in operation. The Etihad Stadium and Etihad Campus are both smoke free zones, including the use of electronic cigarettes. Find out more here.

Prohibited items
The following items are not allowed to be brought in to the Etihad Stadium:

- Pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs - Golf umbrella or any article that may be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety (e.g. selfie sticks) - Professional recording equipment (audio and visual) - Bags larger than A4 size - Food and drink.

All tickets and hospitality are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2015-16 Home Match Terms and Conditions of Sale, 2015-16 Hospitality Terms and Conditions of Sale and any applicable Ground Regulations

The Ticket Office and Supporter Services are open Monday to Saturday, 9am until 5.30pm (closed Sunday and Bank Holidays). Both facilities will open on the day of all scheduled First Team home fixtures and for this match will be open from 9am until 15 minutes after kick off. Please call +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).

The Ticket Office and Supporter Services opening times for Easter can be found here. For additional help or assistance use our online FAQ, #mcfchelp. You can also ask a question and keep up to date via our official service Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.

Just binned the UEFA Cup Scheme, don't know if it's too late to stop the payment but I can't go anyway because of work and I can't see my self recouping the £50 by selling it on. Soriano needs a rocket up his arse, this is exactly what he did with Barca's prices for big games.
Can you confirm how you do that ? Logged in but cannot find anyway of dropping cup scheme

no issue with charging the JCL's and Tourists £50+ for a chumps league quarter final but the commited fans amongst us who signed up to the euro cup scheme from day one should be offered way more than a £5 discount.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.