Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

And with that, I'm out. The soul of the club has rotted away and I don't enjoy it anymore. Let the half and half scarves have their day out and Soriano can continue to do his sponsorship deals, whilst 2 or 3 players occasionally clap the away support if they can be arsed. It's off to sale sharks for me, where you can stand up, take a drink into the stands, players are gentleman and tickets are about 20 quid. Modern football is a disgrace and the tourists can have it and buy into a culture that has long gone.

50000 x 50 is £2500000 so it's even worse. £500k.

£55 up in the gods in tier 3 CB and ES is a fucking joke. £50 in family stand for an adult!
Sorry, I was wrong there (with simple Maths too, the shame, Maths is my strong point normally.haha!) wasn't I?!

I paid £53 for the Liverpool home game earlier in the season so in that context, I get the pricing to an extent. Surprised the cup scheme members aren't substantially discounted though, I don't see how that's worth it for that low a discount.

Your cup schemes have a green tick against them. Just 'remove' them.
Thanks didn't realise you could do that!

many years ago there was a thread on here about at what level would you ditch your seasoncard. I posted at the time that I never would "even if it hit 1000 pound mark". well we've surpassed that and then some but we are still here. the club know of all the fans out there this lot are the most loyal and patient, lets be honest its one of the main reasons they came here in the first place. I actually are not that bothered about the price of tickets as we are now watching some outstanding players, what does bother me though is we don't really need to pitch the prices as high as this. I get he wants his money back but the gate hardly makes a dint in that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.