Ticket prices for 2nd leg v PSG.

For those who say tickets at City are good value, I've just been checking ticket prices at various grounds if West Brom were the visitors. I've used an adult member ticket price (where they charge less to members) as that's comparable to City. It's quite enlightening.

Local grounds:
Liverpool £41-£53
Everton £38-£45
Old Trafford £31-£53

London:
Arsenal: £36.50-£55.50
Chelsea £36-£65
Spurs £37-£58
West Ham £45-£65.

At City, it will cost you £42-£85. So even Arsenal and Chelsea are cheaper than we are.
Just checked £36 -£46, Only £85 for 93;20 and Joes so a bit disingenuous.

£41 for an adult ticket in SS/NS Level 1 for West Brom, which is the cheapest area, so where have you got £36 from?

Update - Just checked and £36 is for the Family Stand so not sure you could buy a single adult ticket in there anyway without buying a child's ticket. But even if you include that, it's no cheaper than Chelsea's cheapest ticket.

And Joe's/93:20 aren't hospitality, they're just so-called premium seats so can be bought via the planner. In the less expensive one (93:20) all you get is a free programme and a padded seat. I've not checked what the most expensive seat at the other places offer you but those are the most expensive you can buy off the planner at City.

Last edited:
£41 for an adult ticket in SS/NS Level 1 for West Brom, which is the cheapest area, so where have you got £36 from?

Update - Just checked and £36 is for the Family Stand so not sure you could buy a single adult ticket in there anyway without buying a child's ticket.

And Joe's/93:20 aren't hospitality, they're just so-called premium seats so can be bought via the planner. In the less expensive one (93:20) all you get is a free programme and a padded seat. I've not checked what the most expensive seat at the other places offer you but those are the most expensive you can buy off the planner at City.

I'm not sure about the Family Stand eligibility but it seems to allow on the planner.

Stoke game you can def buy in South Stand for £37.

£36 in the North stand. I know the £85 aren't hospitality, but they aren't regular seats that are normally on sale either, I think you get a drink and parking as well I would assume if Arsenal or Chelsea have an equivalent it won't be included in the published prices and would be more than £85. I just think including them in your comparison is a bit unfair. After all nobody has to buy premium there are plenty available elsewhere.

£36 in the North stand. I know the £85 aren't hospitality, but they aren't regular seats that are normally on sale either, I think you get a drink and parking as well I would assume if Arsenal or Chelsea have an equivalent it won't be included in the published prices and would be more than £85. I just think including them in your comparison is a bit unfair.
I've just updated my post to say you're right about the £36. But the £75 seats can be bought normally and they don't offer parking or a drink so it's not unfair to include those. The point was that people say Arsenal/Chelsea/Spurs charge so-called London prices as they have a wealthier fan base. But we're charging London prices and we don't have either a wealthy fan-base or one as extensive as the rags or Liverpool.

I'm afraid I will be doing my booing from my armchair. I can't afford those prices now that I'm retired.

Hope the level 2 season tickets stay the same too otherwise......

It's £36 - £48 for West Brom
£36 Family L1 & L2
£42 South L1
£44 South L2 & L3, East/West L3
£46 East/West L1
£48 East/West L2 (Not Joes/93:20)
Anyone can buy individual tickets in the Family Stand. You can only get season tickets there with children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.