ticket prices for semi- final

This will by 6th trip to the new wembley but as a club we have had 9 trips in 6 years with a potential 10th on the horizon. The tickets were like gold dust for the rags semi final but it has lost the novelty factor and the game is on a Sunday. 31,000 isn't too bad considering we don't have the levels of fanbase as arsenal do and a lot further to travel. I'm up for it anyway, let's make loads of noise and be the 12th man like we have been so many times in these big games.

Not the fan base that's the issue Arsenal fans don't have to travel it's practically a home game their own ground is only 3 stops away on the train. No reason other than the FA don't give a toss about Northen fans that the game is not on Saturday, Wembley should not have been rebuilt Spain and Germany don't have a national stadium but travel arround the Club grounds which have much better atmospheres. Plenty of big grounds could host the FA cup semi and final. Northern fans will have to travel to semi final for years as the FA made such a bollocks of building the ground that until the extoresonant cost of it are paid off nothing will change.

Whatever reasons fans have for not buying a ticket poor communications can't be one of them. F**k sake if you wanted a ticket the details have been easily available.
And the club get slagged off on here for allsorts of nonsence but no booking fees and post included for online purchases saves us all about £4.
If we don't sell out then we are a joke and may get what we deserve.

Not the fan base that's the issue Arsenal fans don't have to travel it's practically a home game their own ground is only 3 stops away on the train. No reason other than the FA don't give a toss about Northen fans that the game is not on Saturday, Wembley should not have been rebuilt Spain and Germany don't have a national stadium but travel arround the Club grounds which have much better atmospheres. Plenty of big grounds could host the FA cup semi and final. Northern fans will have to travel to semi final for years as the FA made such a bollocks of building the ground that until the extoresonant cost of it are paid off nothing will change.
Which big grounds could host the F.A.cup final.

I see that turd Mike Keegan has been reading this forum providing an 'exclusive' for the daily mail for the rag click bait trolls he panders too that we haven't sold 1500 tickets. Keep up the crap lazy journalism Mike you are a credit to the profession.
So we have sold 31500 then pretty good effort I reckon after European tour games and it being held on a Sunday just to make it a bit more difficult from Manchester.

Papers reporting City are on Sunday because the BBC had first crack at the semis and picked Chelsea-Spurs, so that game became the Sat afternoon game.

Once again, FANS not even a second thought in football.

I wonder how big the TV contract would be if fans didn't pack every ground for every game, and the TV games showed no passionate fans and empty stadiums every week. TV is important, but sooner or later, common sense will have to return to the game.

if we get thru and got the same allocation it would of been sold out weeks ago.we just don't have the "day tripper fan base " , although it feels like it at some home champs league games.

Papers reporting City are on Sunday because the BBC had first crack at the semis and picked Chelsea-Spurs, so that game became the Sat afternoon game.

Once again, FANS not even a second thought in football.

I wonder how big the TV contract would be if fans didn't pack every ground for every game, and the TV games showed no passionate fans and empty stadiums every week. TV is important, but sooner or later, common sense will have to return to the game.

Or put in another - but similar way - the less they care about fans, the less fans will care about the game. This is already happening.

But it's Saturday evening. I don't see why that's preferable to Sunday afternoon. For me, having to do the journey the other way round, home games on the late Saturday slot are my least favourite bar Monday nights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.