ticket prices for semi- final

Whatever reasons fans have for not buying a ticket poor communications can't be one of them. F**k sake if you wanted a ticket the details have been easily available.
And the club get slagged off on here for allsorts of nonsence but no booking fees and post included for online purchases saves us all about £4.
If we don't sell out then we are a joke and may get what we deserve.
Get what we deserve ? For not selling out ? Fucking pathetic post .

Far too much apathy this sesson, loads can't be arsed anymore.
This should have sold out no problem so not a pathetic post Ballinio, we have won the FA cup once in 46 years! That is the joke for a club our size. I haven't got over the Wigan debacle yet so am desperate for us to win it again.

Far too much apathy this sesson, loads can't be arsed anymore.
This should have sold out no problem so not a pathetic post Ballinio, we have won the FA cup once in 46 years! That is the joke for a club our size. I haven't got over the Wigan debacle yet so am desperate for us to win it again.

Yes,it should of sold out....because every fucker can afford it and no fucker has been away for Easter or whatever.
Have you give mummy your £30 keep?
And yes,I am going by the way.
There's enough bullshit week in week out regards empty seats from rags etc....shouldn't be happening from blues!

Yes,it should of sold out....because every fucker can afford it and no fucker has been away for Easter or whatever.
Have you give mummy your £30 keep?
And yes,I am going by the way.
There's enough bullshit week in week out regards empty seats from rags etc....shouldn't be happening from blues!
good post

Ha ha, left home 25 years ago, no pay rise for 5 years but make sure money for family then City. Just think this should have sold out as only realistic chance of a pot this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.