ticket prices for semi- final

News for you, City have a website which includes match ticket info!

read the post ,if we have over 40,000 season card holders , you would think we would piss selling 32,000 fa cup semi final tickets , never even occurred our supporters would turn their backs on this game , and what time i do spend following city on this interweb thingyme bob , i spend on Bluemoon , not the MCFC website that wants to sell me the latest in City casual wear , comprende ?

What a fucking non story this is! So with three days still to sell tickets we only have, whichever story you believe, either 1500 or 2000 tickets unsold. So we have sold at least 31000 tickets, for a game over 200 miles away, on a Sunday when traveling is a nightmare with reduced and extended train times and roadworks, with the London marathon thrown in for good measure. You couldn't make it up! Arsenal sold out.....Wow some achievement that when it is on their doorstep! The fan's should be congratulated not slated! Oh.......And unless I have missed something.........It could STILL sell out!!

You're right. Be interesting how many tens of thousands arsenal would bring up here if both teams equally split the capacity for a semi at old trafford for example.

The comments on that daily fail article are hillarious. The top 4 who are slagging our fans are either from a different country or a southern based rag. Brainwashed the lot of them. Even if we had half the fans there than arsenal have I would bet we would still make twice the noise they do.

You're right. Be interesting how many tens of thousands arsenal would bring up here if both teams equally split the capacity for a semi at old trafford for example.

I reckon it will still sell out. You always get loads of blues who hover until the last minute, then get talked into going or are offered a lift, or panic and scramble for a ticket.

read the post ,if we have over 40,000 season card holders , you would think we would piss selling 32,000 fa cup semi final tickets , never even occurred our supporters would turn their backs on this game , and what time i do spend following city on this interweb thingyme bob , i spend on Bluemoon , not the MCFC website that wants to sell me the latest in City casual wear , comprende ?

No offence Bluemoon forum but, there are more adverts on here trying to sell me stuff than on the City website so, no comprende!

No offence Bluemoon forum but, there are more adverts on here trying to sell me stuff than on the City website so, no comprende!

Agreed , but a rather smart Polo shirt is far more tempting than a loan from Wonga.

Papers reporting City are on Sunday because the BBC had first crack at the semis and picked Chelsea-Spurs, so that game became the Sat afternoon game.

Once again, FANS not even a second thought in football.

I wonder how big the TV contract would be if fans didn't pack every ground for every game, and the TV games showed no passionate fans and empty stadiums every week. TV is important, but sooner or later, common sense will have to return to the game.
I'm delighted to see you and I are on the same page again.

One day the FA and PL will turn round and see empty grounds and the folly of their attitude to match-going fans will be laid bare. But by then it will be too late.

Anyone with a purchase history can now buy ,so just bought 4 tickets together very surprised they have gone on open sale , and a lot of blues probably havent realised they can now purchase , why havent the club been pro-active and contacting supporters on their data base ? Quite sure there are a couple of thousand like myself who never thought would qualify to buy a ticket. Unfortunately i am a jinx my last few Wembley trips were Wigan , Arsenal , Rags (both charity shield) Chavs (full members cup) and Spuds (FA Cup final replay) so my 100% losing record has to change , apologies in advance.

True but that's for Cityzen members, non Cityzen members with purchase history can only buy 1 ticket, maybe that's one of the problems, considering they are at the back of the queue and members have had plenty of time to snap up tickets, they should have have allocated non members with purchase history 2 tickets, because tell the truth I wouldn't fancy travelling down to Wembley on my todd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.