Ticket Prices

Isn’t that true for us when we go away though?
that may be the case but ordinary fans can’t get away tickets.

Ive has my season ticket for four years (I actually bought it a year before I moved back to the UK) and have less than three thousand points despite being on all the Cup Schemes. I have never been to an away Premier League games because tickets are sold out long before they get down to 3000 points. The points scheme is no longer fit for purpose.

I think price rises are inevitable unfortunately.

I missed out on getting my season ticket back last year due to it being a bit of a shit-show, so I've been to nearly every home game and had to buy each ticket individually, also done the odd away game.

I reckon my average for a ticket this season has been £50 and that's sitting in SSL3 which is the cheapest.

Nearly every game since Christmas has been £53 minimum.

It was a welcome relief to only pay £30 for Southampton (A) but then of course you have all the other costs.

No ticket has gone to general sale, the club know the support is there to push it a bit higher. It would be a great gesture if they didn't but inflation has affected nearly everything unfortunately.

that may be the case but ordinary fans can’t get away tickets.

Ive has my season ticket for four years (I actually bought it a year before I moved back to the UK) and have less than three thousand points despite being on all the Cup Schemes. I have never been to an away Premier League games because tickets are sold out long before they get down to 3000 points. The points scheme is no longer fit for purpose.
Why weren't you at Southampton on Saturday?

It doesn't help that City do things like Value Gold and people sell on here at more than double the cost. It is daft having a £300 ticket in an £800 area, just make them all £700 to stop the profiteering.

I think they're a great option and wouldn't mind one myself but as you say they shouldn't be able to be abused like that. Perhaps limit the amount of times they can be transferred and exchanged compared to the normal season ticket? Maybe make them ineligible to transfer a ticket for the top 6 teams and only allow the use of the exchange etc for those fixtures. There are ways to make it fairer. Ensuring genuine blues that actually want to go are the only ones that can secure one.

Last edited:
Tbh I didnt even bother looking if tickets were available. I’ve given up trying after trying and failing to get them so many times.
Rather than moan you cant get tickets, maybe be proactive and try and get them?
I reckon in your 4 years as a seasont ticket holder at least twenty would have been available to you

Tbh I didnt even bother looking if tickets were available. I’ve given up trying after trying and failing to get them so many times.

Lol. So what your original post should actually read is… I’ve not been to a single away game because I’ve so little interest, I never bother checking if I am eligible.

Lol. So what your original post should actually read is… I’ve not been to a single away game because I’ve so little interest, I never bother checking if I am eligible.
How many times do you think the eligibility criteria goes down as low as 3000 points ? Maybe it did for Southampton but I suspect that was the only time this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.