Ticket Prices

Yes, I know.

Stop them being able to use the ticket transfer system like the normal season tickets. Only allowing to exchange the ticket back to the club for cost price. Seems like a fair compromise to me when you're getting each game at a much reduced rate of £16?

Well the ticket transfer system was brought in as a direct result of mobile ticketing to replace the age old process of simply handing over your book/ card to a friend to use when you can’t make it.

I doubt you’ll get much support for making that harder to do. And will certainly hinder the overriding objective, which is to get as many seats used as is possible.

I said specifically Premier League Games

Mate, no one is claiming that 3,000 points is getting you to most Premier League aways. But you started off claiming it won’t get you to any. Which isn’t true. And then admitted you don’t even actually bother checking. Probably bad timing to try and make your point when literally the last league game we played went below that level though.

Well the ticket transfer system was brought in as a direct result of mobile ticketing to replace the age old process of simply handing over your book/ card to a friend to use when you can’t make it.

I doubt you’ll get much support for making that harder to do. And will certainly hinder the overriding objective, which is to get as many seats used as is possible.

It's just a suggestion and if the option is still there to sell it back to the club then the seat will more than likely still be occupied.

I don't want the ticket transfer option removed I just think it makes sense to dissuade those purchasing a Value Gold purely with the intention of profiting from it by restricting their ability to do so. Seems completely fair to me if you're getting a £700 or £800 quid seat for £300. I don't know how many of these Value Golds are available but I think most fans would support that little caveat. If you don't want to buy a Value Gold purely because you can't ticket transfer the top 6 games or whatever you're clearly wanting to profit from it.

that may be the case but ordinary fans can’t get away tickets.

Ive has my season ticket for four years (I actually bought it a year before I moved back to the UK) and have less than three thousand points despite being on all the Cup Schemes. I have never been to an away Premier League games because tickets are sold out long before they get down to 3000 points. The points scheme is no longer fit for purpose.
I have the same and Ive more years on the clock. Can I suggest joining the nearest supporters club. I've found they are the best way to get away tickets, maybe 1 or 2 fixtures a season

that may be the case but ordinary fans can’t get away tickets.

Ive has my season ticket for four years (I actually bought it a year before I moved back to the UK) and have less than three thousand points despite being on all the Cup Schemes. I have never been to an away Premier League games because tickets are sold out long before they get down to 3000 points. The points scheme is no longer fit for purpose.
Ordinary fans do, that's why you can't as you're behind in the queue. A supporters club would be your best option as City can't magic new away seats out of mid air.

Leicester prices unbelievable,it's facking Leicester not Madrid or Arsenal.
Agree!
As a season ticket holder, I am pampered and paty a price I am happy with - but I wanted to bring my son and nephew this weekend - which I have done previously this season without any issue...
However, for Leics game they both need a membership for some reason.... club just keep telling me its the sales criteria and won't budge.
Ticket £58 + £35 membership for my son, £30 ticket + £20 membership for my nephew. 50 notes for an 11 year old.....

So, just £143 for them..... that's two empty seats for Sky/BT Spurt to pick up on then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.