Ticket Prices

How many times do you think the eligibility criteria goes down as low as 3000 points ? Maybe it did for Southampton but I suspect that was the only time this season.

Well the other guy has guessed about 20 times over the last four years. Which seems a reasonable guess to me.

I think they're a great option and wouldn't mind one myself but as you say they shouldn't be able to be abused like that. Perhaps limit the amount of times they can be transferred and exchanged compared to the normal season ticket? Maybe make them ineligible to transfer a ticket for the top 6 teams and only allow the use of the exchange etc for those fixtures. There are ways to make it fairer. Ensuring genuine blues that actually want to go are the only ones that can secure one.

He was talking about people selling them on here for £70 not getting a few pennies back from the club for listing them.

How many times do you think the eligibility criteria goes down as low as 3000 points ? Maybe it did for Southampton but I suspect that was the only time this season.
The criteria went down to 2k for Chelsea away, but it is never that low when first published, when sales are slow new criteria is published. Probably went to 18k first draft.

I'm not sure what Chelsea away sold out at though:

He was talking about people selling them on here for £70 not getting a few pennies back from the club for listing them.

Yes, I know.

Stop them being able to use the ticket transfer system like the normal season tickets. Only allowing to exchange the ticket back to the club for cost price. Seems like a fair compromise to me when you're getting each game at a much reduced rate of £16?

Should be £30 for both home and away fans.

Away fans don't realise for them to have these £30 tickets its the home support paying the additional tariff.
3,000 tickets @ £30 instead of, say, £50, so a total of £60,000 subsidy. 60,000 divided by 50,000 home fans = £1.20 each, hardly a massive blow to our pockets. The £30 away ticket policy is one of the best things the PL has done (admittedly it's a short list, but still...).

The criteria went down to 2k for Chelsea away, but it is never that low when first published, when sales are slow new criteria is published. Probably went to 18k first draft.

The point I was try

The point I was trying to make is that all away tickets are sold out long before they get down to 2000 points. I know that website shows a point at which tickets theoretically would be available to people with 2000 points but it rarely, if ever, happens.

I have been to every home game this season, including all the Cup games and so far I have acquired 390 points. At this rate it will take me about seven more years to get 10,000 points at which time I might be able to get my hands on an away ticket (for a “lesser game”)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.