Ticket Prices

Thank you @mancityvstoke I shall keep up the good work as long as I am able.

Have to admit that sometimes after my yelling and shouting I get a coughing fit and have to have a drink of my bottle of water.....so do you think instead of paying me they would let me take in a bottle because £2.50 is a lot to pay for that cardboard box drink they use now instead of a bottle. It is smaller capacity as well. :-)
I've taken in a bottle of (unopened) water to every home game so far this season, EB. Hide it in plain sight whilst you're being searched and the job will be a good'un

Here’s one for Points of Blue:
Who at City is responsible for setting the admission prices? What criteria do they use for setting them?
Whoever it is I think it would be a good idea to present a dossier to them, on behalf of the fans, which encompasses some of the arguments for more reasonable pricing across the stadium as highlighted in this thread. The ultimate aims being:
1. Ensuring the team plays to full-capacity attendances every home game.
2. Previously priced-out fans can return to watch their team.
3. New generations of supporters can attend and follow the club for ever.
4. We create sufficient demand to justify expanding the stadium.

@mancityvstoke and @Harvster thanks for that, I did smuggle on in a couple of times at the beginning of the season and got so paranoid I kept waiting for them to arrest me!! (I know they just make you throw it away, just adds to the drama if I say that ;-) ) I put it in my little bag alongside my Epipen and only took the one Epipen (I've been advised to take two at all times which sounds daft to me but hey ho doctor's orders!) and they looked inside the bag, normally they do a cursory glance and it scared the life out of me!!

I know, it's daft all they'll say is put it in the bin but I feel as if I've done something seriously wrong!! Old age I guess. :-) :-)

Apropos of nothing except a sudden urge to know the answer..... Why, when and how did the ban on taking water into the stadium come about? I can understand alcohol but why water?
City Matters folk.... any of you know the definitive answer, not a guesswork one but definitive please?

For a couple of seasons I had a letter from Supporter Services stating that I was allowed to take in a bottle of water because of my diabetes. I then started to get questioned by the stewards about why water not Lucozade!! So I gave up. I think that is when I started to get paranoid about taking/sneaking water in.

Who at City is responsible for setting the admission prices? What criteria do they use for setting them?
Supply and demand is the only criterion I would imagine and as we routinely sell well over 95% of our tickets then the guys in charge will be very happy with their strategy.

Whoever it is I think it would be a good idea to present a dossier to them, on behalf of the fans, which encompasses some of the arguments for more reasonable pricing across the stadium as highlighted in this thread. The ultimate aims being:
Don't be so bloody sensible

Video of Mahrez getting a huge reception from school kids in Cameroon, so lovely to see.

Scroll down to the comments, and there are kids in Africa taking the piss saying City have no fans in the stadium!

I came across some prick in Budapest from Holland who support FC fucking Twente who said City have no fans in the stadium.

As much as people might write it off as football "bants" from fans of other English clubs, the impression is catching on around the world. City are the plastic club with no fans.

How the club value a few mil on the bottom line each season by charging £50 plus for a one-off game against cannon fodder, plus the rip-off £35 "membership", over the reputational damage done by the empty seats it causes, is beyond me.

£30 against Wolves, with no membership fee is plenty. Fill the ground, be more proactive in celebrating our loyal fan base and squash the bull shit with facts, win hearts and minds around the world. That's got to be worth more in the long run than a few extra quid in short term revenue.

It’ll be mostly Rag and Scouser sympathisers who are about 14 that.

Our stadium is less empty than Newcastle’s, Arsenal’s and United’s this season. Chelsea have struggled to sell out a stadium that’s 12,000 seats smaller than ours and are apparently struggling to sell away allocation for this weekend.

People on Twitter just copy other idiots and that won’t change even if we sell out every game for 3 years.

We already play to full capacity crowds in Premier league games. Paid for wether they attend or not. Cup games prices are usually adjusted depending on who we play. If away fans support is poor there is little City can do about it. It's non City fans who keep telling us "empty seats", don't join in with them.

138 seats still available in 327. 138!

First playing second, and a possible January title decider match.

It’s absolutely ridiculous.

It should already be sold out and full for Saturday.

1-EA0469-E-D69-E-400-D-85-BC-CFCDEB5-B6-DC3.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.