Ticket Prices

Easier said than done researching other Clubs prices without setting up accounts.

That Liverpool price you quote, how many strings attached to that. The ground would literally be full of kids and not the tourists and middle age blokes from all over the UK that latched onto the Dippers in the 70's & 80's.

My original response was a bit harsh, I apologise. Everything seems harsh when put in writing.

However, I will not slag City off for everything they do when I know there are ways and means of getting a bargain.
If a game seems highly priced then you have a choice., don't buy and wait for the next.
That Liverpool price is advertised on their website, there are no strings attached. Presumably you need a membership to get the tickets but the point stands that City are selling them at ridiculous prices compared to clubs we’re competing with. I don’t slag City off for everything, I will defend the club where I think they need defending however on this issue they have got it horribly wrong.

Hi guys, new to the forum, I'm actually a Rangers fan but have followed city since the 70's (Gornik ) game. I used to come down regular to Maine rd and often with our supporters bus and play against City fans at 5 a sides then into the social club for a good night out. I've not been able to get around as much and not had the pleasure of visiting the Etihad, I'm looking to travel down for the Everton game and a few after that, was looking to take in some hospitality in one of the stadium bars, not full blown hospitality, something like Joe's, the adwick etc, looking for any recommendations from you guys if possible. I just like a pint and mingling with fans, also any recommendations for a decent hotel near the train station. Any help would be grateful thanks

Just comparing ticket prices for the Arsenal game. My S/T is an over 65 and works out at £16.05 per match. My daughter sits next to me and hers works out at £28.68 per match. Her boyfriend who usually works Saturdays is off this week so has bought one in the row in front of us. It was £53. Shows what good value season tickets are.

Agree totally.

Your daughter's ST is in the £545 price band and you benefit with a very generous over 65 discount of 44%. Pretty good I'd say!

Fun Facts for you. There are about 9500 seats to select from in the 5 lowest ST price bands and are very competitively priced compared to our Big 6 rivals:
£299 Value (this might have changed )
£325
£415
£515
£545

Excluding corporate and Level 2 seats in Colin Bell and East, there are 7 more ST price bands:
£595 -
£655
£675
£730
£755
£790
£820

There are approx 27,000 to choose from in the ST bands up to £675. That is £35.43 per match.

I think overall the ST offering is very fair from a price perspective. We have far more seats/prices lower than other big clubs and this is despite prize freezing at many places. FYI, in the 6 seasons from 15/16 to 21/22 your daughter's ticket has increased from £500 to £545 - in total a 9% increase.

Hi guys, new to the forum, I'm actually a Rangers fan but have followed city since the 70's (Gornik ) game. I used to come down regular to Maine rd and often with our supporters bus and play against City fans at 5 a sides then into the social club for a good night out. I've not been able to get around as much and not had the pleasure of visiting the Etihad, I'm looking to travel down for the Everton game and a few after that, was looking to take in some hospitality in one of the stadium bars, not full blown hospitality, something like Joe's, the adwick etc, looking for any recommendations from you guys if possible. I just like a pint and mingling with fans, also any recommendations for a decent hotel near the train station. Any help would be grateful thanks
Welcome to the Forum. Not able to recommend any hospitality as I am too attached to my front row seat!! (Actually it's because I'm too lazy to enquire but there we go!!)
As for Hotels, there is one called Motel One just across from the station that a friend recommended. It was before lockdown but I passed it the other day and it looked good and up and running again.
You could also try the one made (in)famous by a certain Mr Rooney which is on the approach to the station... StayCity(?) I think it is called.
The Holiday Inn in Chinatown is also supposed to be good.

Hope this helps?
Once again Welcome.

Try Hotel Babylon, that is good and not far from Piccadilly train station

Not sure about corporate as the hotel wiped me out

£50 is the adult price for Tier 1 Family Stand and £30 for a child in the same area is ridiculous, Row C.

£80.

Make it £50 for the 2.

£30 is a lot of money
The other thing about that is I’m sure I read before lockdown that tier 1 was stopping being part of the family stand. That seems to have been forgotten about?

Doesn't the seasoncard versus individual-ticket comparison depend a little on what you think the main purpose of having a seasoncard is ?
Is it:

a) to make it cheaper to attend all 19 home games
b) to ensure you get into every game, especially big ones like the Derby, Liverpool, etc
c) to avoid the hassle of having to buy a ticket each time
d) to reserve/ sit in the same seat each game, near people you know/ friends & family.

If you consider any of b,c,d to be an advantage, then individual tickets don't necessarily have to be more expensive than their seasoncard equivalent ... because the seasoncard has other inherent advantages ?

Just put my son's ticket for Arsenal (top part of 314 south stand) on ticket exchange and they are asking £63. But the prices are more than £10 cheaper in the same block further down. The tickets in the top tier of the East Stand and Colin Bell stand, at half way point are also £10 cheaper. Does anyone know why? No point in trying to gat an answer from the club.
They've now changed those £63 seats to £50. No wonder we don't sell out the stadium with these clowns in charge.

Welcome to the Forum. Not able to recommend any hospitality as I am too attached to my front row seat!! (Actually it's because I'm too lazy to enquire but there we go!!)
As for Hotels, there is one called Motel One just across from the station that a friend recommended. It was before lockdown but I passed it the other day and it looked good and up and running again.
You could also try the one made (in)famous by a certain Mr Rooney which is on the approach to the station... StayCity(?) I think it is called.
The Holiday Inn in Chinatown is also supposed to be good.

Hope this helps?
Once again Welcome.
Thanks guys, got a call from the club earlier, offered me one of the bars with a buffet, £230 pp never caught up he name but will give that a go or if there's any bars where the fans go pre match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.