Ticket Prices

Just put my son's ticket for Arsenal (top part of 314 south stand) on ticket exchange and they are asking £63. But the prices are more than £10 cheaper in the same block further down. The tickets in the top tier of the East Stand and Colin Bell stand, at half way point are also £10 cheaper. Does anyone know why? No point in trying to gat an answer from the club.

I tried to get season tickets this year for me and my lad, I thought with the pandemic it wouldn't of been a major issue with lots of people apparently choosing too defer for a season.
I had to bin my season ticket off a few years ago due to my job getting in the way of fixture re scheduling and missing too many games, now changed jobs and lots more flexibility.
However, City stopped selling them so that option was closed.
To purchase tickets I had to get me and my son a membership for £35 each, we then set about buying tickets, we've bought for 4 games so far which set me back £560 for us both, enough to buy one season ticket outright.
I wanted to go on Saturday against Norwich, but the cheapest 2 tickets sat together were £55 each, I wasn't prepared to pay that for what I would class as a 3rd tier premiership game.
We have the fan base to fill the stadium to the rafters every week, un fortunately we are coming out of a global pandemic where funds are tight, do we really need to be charging the money that we do.
I know it's not just us, but reduce the admission to £30 maximum and the grounds would be full and rocking week in week out.

Apart from the £299 season tickets, most ST holders pay more per game to commit to watching 19 games a season. If admission was £30 max, who would want to be a ST holder?

Just put my son's ticket for Arsenal (top part of 314 south stand) on ticket exchange and they are asking £63. But the prices are more than £10 cheaper in the same block further down. The tickets in the top tier of the East Stand and Colin Bell stand, at half way point are also £10 cheaper. Does anyone know why? No point in trying to gat an answer from the club.
All £63 in that block left, makes no sense back of SS3 being £63 but SSL and SS2 £50 and £52.

The place with the cheapest season tickers is more expensive than the majority of the ground, and sod all chance of selling on the exchange as it stands. 125 on sale in 302, for £52, seems odd they have that many together there, must be the ones they dish out to academy players etc these days or something similar?

No point listing your season ticket in SSL3 because you’re simply not going to sell it at those prices. I’ve wondered where they get these pricing structures from before and I’d love for somebody to explain it to me.

Apart from the £299 season tickets, most ST holders pay more per game to commit to watching 19 games a season. If admission was £30 max, who would want to be a ST holder?

If tickets were £30 maximum, I'd assume everyone would want a season ticket, that equates to £570 per season which is less than most are paying.

Could ticket prices be responsible for the other problem of so called lack of atmosphere. As the prices go up, it’s pricing the average youngster out,(who is more likely to sing snd chant),leaving it to the more well heeled older brigade, who just go to watch the match.
Reading your posts, seems like city need a rethink, rewarding loyal long time holders maybe and create a cheaper standing area to attract the chanters ?

It’s the prices for kids that disgusts me. Upwards of £30!!! When you’re asking a parent to take their child to fork out over £90 you’ve completely lost touch with reality. Even United and Liverpool with all their supposed trillions of fans between them don’t charge those prices.
Here we go, someone slagging City who knows fuck all.

Prices are expensive but ours are no dearer than any other top club.

A Junior Cityzen membership costs £20, and for that the child gets a welcome pack of gifts but importantly £5 off I think half a dozen games.

I paid £27 for a 12 year old to go this Saturday, a lot yes but you're telling me the Rags and Dippers charge a lot less than that for what is a very good seat against Arsenal?

The fault is with football in general not City.

A Junior Cityzen membership costs £20, and for that the child gets a welcome pack of gifts but importantly £5 off I think half a dozen games.

I paid £27 for a 12 year old to go this Saturday, a lot yes but you're telling me the Rags and Dippers charge a lot less than that for what is a very good seat against Arsenal?

United have a £10 Junior price, although it doesn't tel the whole pictured. Their PL prices across the board are cheaper than ours now, but they use the same pricing for cups which is when they rip their fans off.

£27 or £32 for a 12 year old home to Norwich is ridiculous.

Here we go - someone slagging off a City fan and accusing him of knowing fuck all. The thing is pal it is you who knows fuck all.

You might be happy paying £27 for your 12 year old but it is 3 times more expensive than at Liverpool. They charge £9 for a kid in any seat in any block except corporate.

Meanwhile City take the piss. Simple.

All £63 in that block left, makes no sense back of SS3 being £63 but SSL and SS2 £50 and £52.

The place with the cheapest season tickers is more expensive than the majority of the ground, and sod all chance of selling on the exchange as it stands. 125 on sale in 302, for £52, seems odd they have that many together there, must be the ones they dish out to academy players etc these days or something similar?

It’s the club taking the piss Corky and deliberately targeting the £325 ST holders. If could sell 6 x matches on the exchange system it reduces the cost of the ST by c£100 and an effective ST cost of just
£225. Yet that ST still retains all the other benefits of being a ST holder for, in the clubs eyes, fuck all in £££.

Unless of course someone is mad enough to buy for £63 which is highly unlikely for Arsenal.

The block in 302 is the same as for previous years and not released for STs. It is overspill and used for groups including last minute enquiries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.