Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I’m going to cancel my Carabao Cup and FA Cup schemes.

If City want to make the CL ticket prices more expensive, not buying Carabao Cup tickets and FA Cup tickets will subsidies the increase in CL ticket prices.

I can still get tickets for the Carabao Cup and FA Cup competitions if I want to go and watch the matches.

Well done Khaldoon, Ferran and Danny. Keep on pricing out local, loyal, legacy fans. At least you’ll be able to fill the Etihad with tourists, day trippers, and football fans atm. You might struggle to fill the Etihad when there’s an extra 8000 seats to fill when the North stand is expanded and open.

I’m going to cancel my Carabao Cup and FA Cup schemes.

If City want to make the CL ticket prices more expensive, not buying Carabao Cup tickets and FA Cup tickets will subsidies the increase in CL ticket prices.

I can still get tickets for the Carabao Cup and FA Cup competitions if I want to go and watch the matches.

Well done Khaldoon, Ferran and Danny. Keep on pricing out local, loyal, legacy fans. At least you’ll be able to fill the Etihad atm with tourists, day trippers, and football fans. You might struggle to fill the Etihad when there’s an extra 8000 seats to fill when the North stand is expanded and open.
Here we go again...tickets cheaper than most premier league games and were playing Inter Milan

It’s your bracket that are treated the worst in my opinion. As a season ticket holder I can choose not to go to Champions League games at these prices and still watch them regularly in the league (although I would prefer to go to all of the games).

With regard to match day members though, there should be a sales criteria that gives previous attendance priority, there should be a transparent process towards eventually getting a season ticket if that’s what you wish to do, and prices should be much lower.

I don’t blame you for jumping on these tickets, but it doesn’t change the fact that the club are in the wrong.
Really, why ?
Football is a business, every pound has to be accounted for with ffp and the new premier league shite, you want to see the best players in the world at City ? It comes at a price...we're not in division 2 anymore, and if you dont want to pay it dont go and lets expand our fan base...

Here we go again...tickets cheaper than most premier league games and were playing Inter Milan
Here we go again.

You just had to reply to my post, didn’t you.

As per you couldn’t help yourself or contain yourself.

Guess what, it’s my choice and my money. I can do what I want. And I will. If you don’t like it? if it irks you? If it upsets you? Fuck off!

I don’t comment on whether you decide to go to City matches or not, for whatever reason.

Yes, I know it’s Inter Milan. Why wouldn’t I know that? But thanks for letting me know that.

Here we go again.

You just had to reply to my post, didn’t you.

As per you couldn’t help yourself or contain yourself.

Guess what, it’s my choice and my money. I can do what I want. And I will. If you don’t like it? if it irks you? If it upsets you? Fuck off!

I don’t comment on whether you decide to go to City matches or not, for whatever reason.

Yes, I know it’s Inter Milan. Why wouldn’t I know that? But thanks for letting me know that.
You're just a sad moaning fuck...

Really, why ?
Football is a business, every pound has to be accounted for with ffp and the new premier league shite, you want to see the best players in the world at City ? It comes at a price...we're not in division 2 anymore, and if you dont want to pay it dont go and lets expand our fan base...
Because football is not wholly a commodity. You don't invest in many cases a lot of emotional attachment over so many years into a wahing machine brand. Of course football is a business and clubs need to make ends meet but we are talking about a) Manchester City - a club awash with money and b) a club that has not always been awash with money and great teams and has a huge fanbase who stayed loyal through the bad times and c) a club with a lot of support who have real money issues
Surely thd club can try to find a better balance. And for those who hark back to similar prides a few years ago, they were a rip off then as well

Trousered £185m incoming in transfer fees and brought in 1 free transfer and moved some money around between sister clubs for another.

Definitely feels like we are in a belt tightening/price increase era now.

Because football is not wholly a commodity. You don't invest in many cases a lot of emotional attachment over so many years into a wahing machine brand. Of course football is a business and clubs need to make ends meet but we are talking about a) Manchester City - a club awash with money and b) a club that has not always been awash with money and great teams and has a huge fanbase who stayed loyal through the bad times and c) a club with a lot of support who have real money issues
Surely thd club can try to find a better balance. And for those who hark back to similar prides a few years ago, they were a rip off then as well
Er okay...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.