Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

Point taken re the pricing

It’s been a joke competition for years but the loss of sporting integrity brought about by the absurd changes to the group stages is surely the straw that breaks the camels back in terms of its reputation as a worthwhile trophy to win

Worth a boycott
Almost like they’ve turned it into a super league….

We've just looked at the opponent here and thought high prices for this one. It had better be considerably cheaper for the other three for me to consider going

Because football is not wholly a commodity. You don't invest in many cases a lot of emotional attachment over so many years into a wahing machine brand. Of course football is a business and clubs need to make ends meet but we are talking about a) Manchester City - a club awash with money and b) a club that has not always been awash with money and great teams and has a huge fanbase who stayed loyal through the bad times and c) a club with a lot of support who have real money issues
Surely thd club can try to find a better balance. And for those who hark back to similar prides a few years ago, they were a rip off then as well
I actually think that the pricing on this one could well bite the club on the arse. They could get away with it against PSG a couple of seasons or so back as the Messi/Mbappe factor helped guarantee a full house but as big and good a team as Inter are, this is the first group game and sales are often a bit slower for that one than they are for the later group games even if those are against so-called lesser opposition. Obviously our support is growing all the time and it may well sell out but I think it might be a bit of a struggle at those prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.