Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I’m torn about this because on one hand I think our working class, loyal fans should be protected and prices have been creeping up. However, on the other hand I understand the club wanting to bring in new fans into the stadium experience. And I think the way they are looking to do this is in the CL, by pricing out a portion of the hardcore fans which frees up tickets and of course does help the club maximise revenue in the most prestigious completion.

Traditional fans want to go to every game but I think the reality of that now - certainly for working class fans - is over. It’s impossible to attend every game (well certainly looks financial impossible on paper but I know some manage it still). That will make some people upset but for others it’s an opportunity to see city for the first time live and is that such a bad thing? Ironically I remember at Maine road trying to get youngsters and new fans in was an active positive thing both club and fans were doing. It seems now because those new fans aren’t “locals” it’s suddenly a negative in some people’s eyes and that’s just bollocks.

I have a couple of points here so I will don my tin hat.
£37.50 in SL3 is a little expensive in my view but I will pay it as I want to go however I thought £30 would have been a fairer price for the Milan game. No complaints about my kids being charged £12.50. Been on the scheme for years now however
Us long standing fans who stood with city in the depths are now just (in my opinion) the least important to the club. They want day trippers who have no qualms spending 2 to 300 quid a pop in the club shop or wherever they go now.
Pricing will ALWAYS be a divisive subject especially in the current world we live in financially be it season ticket increases, cup games or individual match day tickets.
I pay it because it is what I do and I don't ever want to have any regrets about not going to a game etc with my boys. It doesn't mean I agree with it, in fact far from it but people will happily slag city off for their pricing structure but then proceed to happily pay over £350 notes for an Oasis ticket which was priced at 70 odd quid initially. I know a few who have!
Being fortunate enough not to have to worry about a few quid on a ticket DOES NOT MAKE IT OK but what can I do? Not go? As we all know some tourist with a half and half scarf will happily mop up my seat.
What is next? Doing what Spurs did and binning all concessions? We have already started charging people with disabilities for parking...
I love city, always will but the club needs to never forget the normal working class fans who struggle weekly to pay bills let alone afford ridiculous pricing for football games.
One final point that a few may not be aware of, I think City amongst others are going to receive an extra 20 Million in revenue just for being in this years new extended league format yet still increasing prices as they have.

Last edited:
Supply and demand pricing is the order of the day.
I used to struggle to give my season ticket away to so called City fans when we weren’t a successful team. Now I don’t need to be arsed asking those so called fans if they want my ticket for free for a game that I can’t attend cos I can sell it straight away on the ticket exchange.
Sad but true and we are now becoming victims of our own success as we are being rinsed by a club that knows if we don’t pay their hugely inflated asking prices then somebody else will.
And the fans that can afford to pay the inflated price for a single game are also more likely to spend more cash than season ticket holders in the City store.
Money matters - end of.

I’m torn about this because on one hand I think our working class, loyal fans should be protected and prices have been creeping up. However, on the other hand I understand the club wanting to bring in new fans into the stadium experience. And I think the way they are looking to do this is in the CL, by pricing out a portion of the hardcore fans which frees up tickets and of course does help the club maximise revenue in the most prestigious completion.

Traditional fans want to go to every game but I think the reality of that now - certainly for working class fans - is over. It’s impossible to attend every game (well certainly looks financial impossible on paper but I know some manage it still). That will make some people upset but for others it’s an opportunity to see city for the first time live and is that such a bad thing? Ironically I remember at Maine road trying to get youngsters and new fans in was an active positive thing both club and fans were doing. It seems now because those new fans aren’t “locals” it’s suddenly a negative in some people’s eyes and that’s just bollocks.
Yes it is such a bad thing. Because when we’re not the hottest ticket in town anymore and other clubs have taken over and we see all these nobodies fuck off because they don’t fancy watching us on the Europa Conference League every season, the club will be wishing they hadn’t pissed off the core support while they try and fill a 62,000 stadium against FC Vaduz on a Thursday night.

These attendees aren’t just not locals, many aren’t fans of City in any way and many are fans of the opposition. Over the years we’ve seen them falling over seats to take photos and videos of Real Madrid’s team warming up, cheering Sadio Mane’s every touch he made for Bayern in the quarterfinal the other year, jumping up when Kroos hit the bar in the semifinal the other year, singing pro-IRA songs for a full 45 minutes, giving shit to City fans and fighting with stewards when their fans were supposed to be banned, jumping up when Firminho made it 1-5 on aggregate, OnlyFans Chelsea supporting bitches openly cheering Madrid winning the penalty shootout last season and filming herself doing it then posting it all over her socials etc. etc. etc.

You win fucking nothing for topping the Deloitte money league.

Last edited:
Looking at the hospitality prices for the other games they are around 30 % cheaper

So if the normal tickets follow suit they should be around £35 for the other games ?

Not to bad if that’s what happens

I think it’s looks bad because the inter game is first

Would have been worse if it was the last home game and they still wanted that and it was probably a dead rubber so small mercy’s and all that ?

Looking at the hospitality prices for the other games they are around 30 % cheaper

So if the normal tickets follow suit they should be around £35 for the other games ?

Not to bad if that’s what happens

I think it’s looks bad because the inter game is first

Would have been worse if it was the last home game and they still wanted that and it was probably a dead rubber so small mercy’s and all that ?
If that’s the case then, that won’t be too bad, but why can’t they communicate it with us? Surely they aren’t that stupid to not realise that they will receive some shit announcing the Inter price in isolation when it is up at the same price at Quarter and Semifinal prices from the previous two seasons?

They will already know the price of every home game in the League Phase, so just tell us. We’re the ones who need to know most. The fact that it hasn’t even crossed their minds to communicate it with us shows how important they think we are.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.