Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

The champs league changed everything seating/pricing wise. The new stand will take the new packages of hotel and tickets they'll sell to tourists. Our home and away allocations are being migrated to restaurant/off-site hospitality packages. The VIP experiences are so out of reach you won't be able to treat someone on their 50th/60th to a nice meal at a match as people used to.

They should release the other game prices now so we can actually see what the structure is.

But they won't.

Price of success is getting higher and higher

I dropped the Fa Cup scheme last season for me and the nipper cos I couldn't afford it and also having to use holidays at the weekend for it too,and this season had to drop the League cup one too.
My lad wasn't bothered about the CL scheme this season as he says the early rounds are boring,but with the new format stayed in the CL scheme with me this year , £50 for us in ss3 £37.50 me £12.50 him ,he's 18 next year .

So after being in all 3 schemes from there introduction, we're now down to one,and this season will probably be our last.

The next games have to be cheaper surely in the CL.

4 homes games in 9 days from Brentford to Arssenal, with watford to be sorted,so must only be 3 games
2 prem
1 league cup
1 champs league

its a very dear do

Last edited:
Glad I sacked the cup schemes off. The club won't mind as the tourists will probably take up the slack for the champions league games.

Fuck me in the ear.
This is a lot more than i was expecting!

Just after the 6 weeks holidays where my daughter has drained my bank account!!

If the other 3 are like this, i think it’s time to reconsider being in this cup-scheme

Just yet another massive slap in the face to the local fan base. Doesn't matter who the opposition are, it's the league/group stage, there's very little chance of us failing to qualify, the prices should reflect the lack of importance not who we are playing.

I'm on the cup scheme because I have enough points for away games but not enough of a buffer that I can start missing points and not expect to drop out of the qualifying criteria, they've got me by the balls in that respect but I can see a significant number of fans who arent in that situation fucking this off.

Hopefully we can somehow create some noise in the media about this. They won't go back on the prices now but we at least need to shame them and generate the poor publicity it warrants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.