Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

If this is the most expensive ticket in the group stage think the prices are okay,for a rematch of the final it will be the best game. Will be cheaper than any of the PL league tickets I’ve bought. Would it have been nice if they were £5/10 cheaper,yes would have made much difference to the overall cost of the game ,not really.
Yes they’re cheaper than the PL tickets, but the PL ticket prices are fucking disgusting.

I see them every year we have a trophy parade in Manchester. They say that this is the closest they ever get to seeing City. To me that is really sad.
That's Awful, but that's the reality of things now, football clubs in the top half of the premier league are no longer community assets.

Villa need to be careful, if they don’t qualify next season and fans have voted with their feet already, people start to see how much cash they have for other things.

Kids are only £20 so not that much extra compared to ours.
I forgot earlier to mention £2 discount for being on the cup schemes is a disgrace. CTID
Only tier 4 mate. These will be very limited, the overwhelming majority will be tier 1 and 2 - which aren't discounted whatsoever. So a kid to sit in the Holte, is also £94

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.