Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

I've already said I'm not
My post was in regards to "we should do something other than a banner"
The last banner that criticised ticket pricing was removed by the stewards sharpish, with the excuse that it was covering the advertising boards
Last home game, there was a banner hung in the same place for an hour
Thank god you're not a villa fan ha ha

he's already said in his twitter he'd be still going.

Clubs know regardless of price people will still pay.

Remember when we boycotted (apart from a select few) both Blackburn and Wigan away for the increase in pricing?
I think it was Bolton rather than Blackburn. I don't think the Wigan game was all down to pricing either. Sure, it was a £10 increase on the previous season and some no doubt stayed away because of that, but we were also dogshit at the time and others would've sacked it off because of that.

I think it was Bolton rather than Blackburn. I don't think the Wigan game was all down to pricing either. Sure, it was a £10 increase on the previous season and some no doubt stayed away because of that, but we were also dogshit at the time and others would've sacked it off because of that.

no it was blackburn i'm sure of it.

The away stand was pretty much empty. we probably did something similar at bolton to tbh

Agree mate but there fans are one of the biggest set of cunts going
And that's exactly the kind of attitude that the clubs want to see when it comes to ticket pricing. Regardless of whether some Villa fans are cunts or not - and I happen to believe that they're far bigger cunts these days than they were 10 years ago - sometimes you have to forget about that for the greater good.

Let's remember that fans of ALL 20 Premier League clubs put their differences to one side in October 2015 when there was a co-ordinated weekend of campaigning against ticket pricing for PL away games. At our home game against Newcastle, there were fan groups from City, Newcastle, Liverpool, and Everton in attendance - Liverpool were playing Everton in the derby the following day which meant reps from both clubs could be there and they chose to come to our ground as fans from those 4 clubs were the main drivers behind the campaign - prior to the match with a very visual banner campaign on the bridge and speeches from reps of all fan groups present. That weekend of action was one of a number of initiatives that led to a £30 cap on PL away tickets the following season and is still in place today.

Anyone else having issues getting tickets? Says the sales are limited to 0 tickets per person for me...
Exactly the same for me mate. I am Flexi Gold so suspect window hasn't opened for me. Sales criteria doesn't specifically mention Flexi Gold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.