Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

£37 for a ticket to see the best team in the world and you think its expensive ?

Yep, I certainly do, my ticket happens to be £37.50 but thats the 'worst' seat in the stadium. I also tend to think we should be in this together and not im alright Jack, a hell of a lot of people will be paying more than me and its a piss take from the club.

I've read all your contributions to this thread and you believe the club are in the right, I tend to think they're heavily in the wrong therefore im guessing we wont agree so we'll leave it here.

See you in the third tier of the South Stand, reluctantly

Same for me too!!! I have a regular season ticket. Mcfc ticket office strikes again..

Same for me. Season ticket holder plus my Son, a Flexi-Gold ticket holder. Should both be valid at 10am.

Can't purchase!

£85 for Adult and Child in Family Stand Level 2. Ridiculous that.

he's already said in his twitter he'd be still going.

Clubs know regardless of price people will still pay.

Remember when we boycotted (apart from a select few) both Blackburn and Wigan away for the increase in pricing?
Arse and Brum away were two other games that were boycotted.

Yep, I certainly do, my ticket happens to be £37.50 but thats the 'worst' seat in the stadium. I also tend to think we should be in this together and not im alright Jack, a hell of a lot of people will be paying more than me and its a piss take from the club.

I've read all your contributions to this thread and you believe the club are in the right, I tend to think they're heavily in the wrong therefore im guessing we wont agree so we'll leave it here.

Worst seat in the stadium, there's no bad seats, you're just talking **** now.

Taken in isolation it’s not. If there’s a family of 4 going then it’s potentially closer to £150 before petrol, car parking, food and drinks.
It’s a lot of money to find.
We all have a choice mate, £150 for 4 is cheap in my opinion, pubs are charging £7/8 a pint, meals out have rocketed, flights etc etc, you can't have everything so you prioritize...

Worst seat in the staduim.
What's wrong with it.

We all have a choice mate, £150 for 4 is cheap in my opinion, pubs are charging £7/8 a pint, meals out have rocketed, flights etc etc, you can't have everything so you prioritize...
Yes I agree and I suspect that football will start dropping down the list of priorities if things carry on as they are now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.