Ticket Pricing for Inter (H)

But you’ve said in the past you weren’t even going to support your team in the CL and when I challenged you on it, you dug your heels in. Now you’re implying you never said that. Do you want me to go searching for the posts just to remind you of what you said?

You’re a fucking clown and a lying **** to boot.
Been to plenty of euro aways billy big dick..
Search away fella, I really dont care. You are an angry man because of football clubs charging certain prices. Fucking hell, I hope to god you never have anything to really worry about in life.
Again evidence.to me what you have done in the past as an individual regarding pricing.
Otherwise,stop embarrasing yourself.

Been to plenty of euro aways billy big dick..
Search away fella, I really dont care. You are an angry man because of football clubs charging certain prices. Fucking hell, I hope to god you never have anything to really worry about in life.
Again evidence.to me what you have done in the past as an individual regarding pricing.
Otherwise,stop embarrasing yourself.
How many fucking times do you want me to tell you what I’ve done about ticket pricing? Fucking bellend!

Have you not been reading my posts? How about actively taking part in the Twentys Plenty campaign? Or the PSG price protest in 2016? Or the banner protest against yet another season ticket price rise against Arsenal last season? I’ve done plenty sunshine and plenty more than you’ll ever fucking do.
So you made a banner. Wow. My 11yr old could have done that.
Activeley taking part?? = piggybacking. What did YOU do as an individual, you yourself? Its easy to be part of a collective.

Loving the frank exchange of views between @M18CTID and @St Helens Blue (Exiled).

I always seem to get thread bans for the slightest naughtiness (I once got a ban for being 'argumentative' but the dozen people arguing with me weren't banned). I'll probably get a ban for this post.

Anyway, very entertaining.
Reported for being abusive ;)

So you made a banner. Wow. My 11yr old could have done that.
Activeley taking part?? = piggybacking. What did YOU do as an individual, you yourself? It’s easy to be part of a collective.
Just as I thought. A fucking WUM. Like I say, if it wasn’t for us lot putting the time and effort in, you’d be getting fucked up the arse even more on ticket prices.

Just as I thought. A fucking WUM. Like I say, if it wasn’t for us lot putting the time and effort in, you’d be getting fucked up the arse even more on ticket prices.
'us' 'we'...So if I join 1894 I can say I did that aswell.

What have YOU done. Seriously is it that hard?

Try to answer one question without playing the hard man

So you are angry over ticket prices? Funny that you said you werent a few posts back

'us' 'we'...So if I join 1894 I can say I did that aswell.

What have YOU done. Seriously is it that hard?

Try to answer one question without playing the hard man
I’ve told you half a dozen times already that I’ve been actively involved putting the hours in regarding protesting and campaigning. Which is a lot more that just joining 1894 you dozy twat.

Tell you what - you’re clearly struggling to comprehend the time and effort that goes into doing what we do so I suggest you come round and have a chat with us all on Saturday afternoon and we’ll explain it to you then. You know where we are.

I’ve told you half a dozen times already that I’ve been actively involved putting the hours in regarding protesting and campaigning. Which is a lot more that just joining 1894 you dozy twat.

Tell you what - you’re clearly struggling to comprehend the time and effort that goes into doing what we do so I suggest you come round and have a chat with us all on Saturday afternoon and we’ll explain it to you then. You know where we are.
Word of advice.Stop taking drugs pal.

Kin idiot.

Calm down lads. Ticket prices are mad, but it's the way the game is now. Someone posted the season ticket prices for the 80/81 season and my junior season ticket on the Kippax cost £8 after a discount for buying early. I wonder what the true level of inflation over the years would make that today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.